“Quick stay”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Grenada
Farmington, Missouri
“Quick stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here on way to beach. Clean and quiet. Also had some hot breakfast items. I reserved the room the day as it was almost half way. Service was friendly. I only saw two others at hotel. Not sure if Grenada is out of the way. Hotel was sufficient for family.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Todd V
mike p, Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2013

The check in process was fast and efficient, I was given the exact type of room I had reserved. The room was clean except for the carpet. I left my white socks on in the room and they were very dirty by bedtime. The room was large, with a couch, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. I am traveling with a pet and there was not a good spot to walk my dog. My GPS could not find the motel, i found it just by luck. It is on a service road behind a Subway and Flower shop. The continental breakfast was adequate. With the pet fee this was the most expensive hotel I stayed in on my 1300 mile trip and was the least impressive.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 540LindaW
mike p, General Manager at Grenada Inn, responded to this review, 13 April 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Quality Inn, Grenada, MS.
we apologize for any inconvenience you may occur during your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We appreciate your time to review your stay.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed there lastnight. Check in was a breeze. The clerk was very nice. The room was large and the king bed was great for me and my husband. There was a piece of ceiling missing in the bathroom. But everything was clean. And I'm not too worried about looks.
There was a microwave and sm fridge. Didn't use them. But it was a nice inclusion. The breakfast was great!! Waffles,pancakes,sausage,biscuits and gravy, cereal. Bagels,muffins, donuts, toast, and fruit!! A great spread for the kind of hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
6 Thank Anjel7
Baton Rouge
Reviewed 25 July 2012

For a free hotel night on Choice Privileges it was O.K. If I had payed money It would have fallen in my rating. The manager was less than friendly. The room was a little stinky (like cigarettes). The beds were not so comfy. But, the free breakfast was great. Hot sausages, cheesey egg omlettes, cereal, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, pancakes and waffles. O.K. for one night stay but not on my favorites list.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Grenada hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I'm not picky about hotel rooms; don't need a 5-star hotel. I do expect them to be clean. The room smelled of mold and was very humid/damp. Carpet felt damp. Spiders and cobwebs in every corner of the room, dead bugs on most surfaces around the perimeter, and woke up with a cockroach crawling on the ceiling above me. Huge stain on the wall where someone had previously smashed an insect. Bathroom was filthy; dusty and again, dead bugs everywhere. Linens appeared to be clean but I honestly don't want to know. Most disgusting room I have ever stayed in; if we hadn't had 2 exhausted kids and all of their things we would have left. I talked to the "manager" the next day and he gave us a whole $8 adjustment, without any apology or acting concerned in the least. This place is in need of some new management and a lot of TLC. Not worth the money we paid.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GJ97
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 4 February 2012

This is pretty typical for a motel in this area. While I usually don't like outdoor corridor hotels, this one was fine and felt safe. The rooms were dark but fairly clean. The breakfest was good and free. Overall it was fine for a one night stay

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank travelingbadger17
Petal, Mississippi
Reviewed 18 October 2011

On the night of 15 October we stayed here after the Ole Miss-Bama game. I found the motel to be easy to find and Grenada a convenient drive from Oxford. The place was clean, the bed comfortable, the front desk polite, and the hot breakfast to be abundant .
I can definitely recommend the Quality Inn as a good bargain and therefore will keep in mind next time I'm visting Ole Miss.

Room Tip: toward the back was very quite