Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
US$212
US$135
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
ClarionHotels
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$144
Home2.com
The Guest House at Gulfport Landing(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$178
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$120
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$170
Comfort Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$80
Priceline
All reviewsgulfport airportadjustable bedsfront deskbusiness travelergreat place to stayacross the streetrecommend this hotelbusiness tripclean hotelthe hotel staffhome away from homefitness centerstay there againnext morningeasy accessoutlet mallfree breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have stayed here twice, very nice place. Directly across from airport but rooms are still quiet. Nice "happy hour" specials at the bar if you need to kill some time. If you return late, parking is an issue, we needed to park next door at the Marriott (same owner). The rooms are spotless and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Can't really ask for more. I will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Avery W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for making the Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport your choice in hotels. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our nightly happy hour! It is always a pleasure to ensure that you have an outstanding stay. We look forward to hosting you and your wife in your future trips to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Everything went great except for parking. It seems the parking lot gets full quickly in the evenings. If you return after 1100 PM expect to search for a parking spot, or park on the edge of the parking lot in the gravel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Avery W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport for you hotel accommodations. We understand that parking was a concern during your stay and will use your comments to continuously improve our service. It is great that you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I spent nearly two months in the Gulfport HGI in early 2013. While staying there I brought family down to visit and everyone could not believe how friendy the staff was. My wife and I have been back several (many) times to the area and our choice is always HGI. It is good to see Avery when we check in. Rob,Justin and Brea do a fantastic job on taking care of you in the bar/dining area. From the front desk staff to housekeeping to the security to the dining area everyone does a great job plus the adjustable beds are a life saver. As a Diamond member I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: Ask the staff about the local mom and pops type restaurants in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Avery W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Good afternoon! I would like to personally thank you for all of your kind remarks of the hotel staff. We will be sharing them at our next morning huddle. It is truly a pleasure that you have found us to be your home away from home. We look forward to your next travels to Mississippi and hope that you have a great weekend.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2014

From the moment I pulled onto the property until I left clean and showered after a grueling kayak race, the experience was absolutely perfect. I felt so comfortable, I really didn't want to leave. The front desk clerk whisked my room ready in just minutes when I arrived at one pm on Friday and the hall maids gave me extras (shampoo and soaps) for my poor tired body after the race. The room was immaculate and I highly recommend staying here. You don't really notice the sound of the airport right across the highway. Just a blink away from the golf course where the race was held. I rushed back after the awards ceremony to check out and they gave me an extra 30 minutes to take the best shower of my life. I wish I could stay here more often. Gulfport is sort of a sister city to Biloxi and hosted the kayak/canoe race part of the MS Gulf Coast Senior Games.Mississippi has some of the nicest people EVER! True deep south southern charm here ! LOVE IT! Also has a delightfully clean and beautiful business center and laundry room!

Room Tip: Got a room on the top floor near the highway. Very quiet and peaceful!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Avery W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

B A,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review of our property. It is wonderful to hear that you did so well in your races and how our staff was able to assist you in that success. We truly appreciate your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best regards,
Sales Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great location, price and staff. All of the items needed for a successful trip to Gulfport, MS. Convenient to shopping and the Interstate. New Orleans and Mobile are within an easy drive. Great work out and pool facilities.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Avery W, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

WW,

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for making the Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport your choice for hotels on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience during your stay. We look forward to your next excursion to the beautiful coast and if there is anything that we may ever do to futher assist you, please reach out to me at any time.

Warmest regards,