“Decent”

Comfort Suites Gulfport
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Recently visited the Gulfport Comfort Suites and had an overall good experience. My only complaint would be the pool water having too much chlorine...my son had to get out because it was hurting his eyes. However, the breakfast was great and staff extremely friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for your response. We do apologize for the issue with the chlorine. The water is tested each morning and the chemicals are added as needed by a well qualified hotel employee. We will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure that all levels are properly maintained. Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I arrived at the Comfort Inn and Suits with no reservation, I was greeted by the friendliest staff I have ever come across. James, the young man who assisted me in checking in was very polite and knowledgable of the area. The room was exceptionally clean and nice, much more than you would expect from a motel right off the Interstate. The housekeeping girls were highly trained and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great too! I would like to thank the staff for such a refreshing experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank billymoe
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for your response. We are constantly trying to improve and your input definitely helps. We look forward to assisting our guest in any way possible to ensure they have a pleasant visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This was a one night stop along our cross country motorcycle trip.  Desk staff was very friendly. Lobby was very nice with complimentary coffee and a commissary with a selection of snacks and drinks for purchase.  Room was a very good size and clean (except for a stain on the carpet next to the bed). Furniture was relatively new and in good shape. The bed was incredibly comfortable! Breakfast was also very good. The only concern about this place is the criminal element. A truck was stolen right out of the parking lot the night we were there. So beware and protect your valuables. We would still stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thanks you for your comment and we are glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. I do apologize for the unfortunate incident that occurred with vehicle being stolen off property. This was an unforeseen incident that has never occurred here in the 3 years that we have been open. The parking lot has adequate lighting and is frequented by the local police. They make it a point to circle through all the hotels to show a strong presence. We are doing everything possible to work with the guest and the authorities to do what ever we can to assist. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Comfortable, clean room with comfortable beds. The staff was pleasant and efficient. Breakfast was good and plentiful. The only negative comment is the shower head was not adjustable. The hotel is also convenient to the interstate. My wife and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJ L
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. All shower heads are adjustable up to 3 different settings. I am terribly sorry that yours was not working properly. Maintenance has been instructed to check all 87 rooms. Thank you again for your positive comment.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My stay here was related to the Cruisin' The Coast weeklong Classic Car Cruise....
Unfortunately I was only able to get a room for one night due to late reservation ...Wow !! I would liked to have stayed here for the entire trip !! A Fantastic Hotel !! Comfort Suites have never disappointed me and this Gulfport Ms. location lived up to my expectations ! Spotless room and bathroom, the most comfortable bedding and a great nights sleep . I am picky and could NOT have asked for any more...Prices were higher than normal due to the event in town, but I would have paid the rate for more nights here....well worth it...Management does a great job !! 5 Stars on this stay . I will be back !!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mark h
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Thank you for your most gracious comments. It's good to know that our guest appreciate the hard work that each and every employee puts in to make our hotel function. We thank you again and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I stayed for a weekend get away. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff was courteous and friendly, and the breakfast was wonderful. We loved the indoor pool! And it was nice that they had housekeeping service in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer T
SANCAS, General Manager at Comfort Suites Gulfport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for deciding to stay with us during your stay. Within the last few days, we have revamped our breakfast by giving you more choices and more variety. We have also just finished improving our pool area and fitness center. Thank you again and just no that your comments are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is just off the freeway and just 5 minutes from the coast. The hotel is new. The rooms are large and clean. The breakfast is typical Choice hotels, and served in a very pleasant breakfast area just off the lobby. The front desk person gave us an excellent recommendation for lunch. Nothing negative about this hotel. I'd stay there again. This was a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.