“Good food, fast”

Description: Logans 406
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food, fast”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Solid dining experience. Food came just as ordered (almost) and came quickly. I really don't care for well done burgers but I understand restaurants not wanting to be liable. I should just not order them out. Friendly service. Very good.

Visited December 2013

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Ribeye”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very good and attentive service. They even wait until you've cut into your steak to make sure it's cooked to your liking. My 11 oz New York strip was too rare so they brought me out a perfectly cooked 18 oz New York strip, at no extra charge. Mt wife had a mouth-watering Ribeye, it really was excellent. The service is very friendly and always checking on you.

• Visited October 2013
new iberia, Louisiana, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We walked right in on the weekend after the fourth only two people. We were immediately greeted by our server whom was very friendly. She made sure we were good, drinks stayed full and the bread was hot and available. She immediately put in our order and it was brought to us in minutes. Satisfied!!

• Visited July 2013
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great value, good service”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We visited here and were quite pleased with the $13.99/2 selection. However, when the chicken teriyaki arrived it was burned and turned so the burned side was on the bottom. The server apologized and immediately took the order back to be replaced. The manager came and apologized. My husband ate his dinner while I watched - then he watched me eat - not bad but would reconsider whether or not to return.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Decent”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We went on a busy day Father's Day. Didn't take long to seat our party of seven, but we never received a booster seat for the active 18 month old in our party.

The rolls were hot, fresh and delicious! Appetizers were served promptly, but entrees took over thirty minutes to receive. Steaks were ALL undercooked & even though the manager visited our table, he made no apology or price adjustment for that. I wouldn't bet any money on the actual cut of my Filet Mignon either.

The restaurant was clean, the people friendly and the location is convenient which is why I gave them an average rating.

• Visited June 2013