“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Logans 406
Description: Logans 406
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is not a steakhouse I would probably go to again. It was fair. There wasn't anything special about it and truthfully I wouldn't consider it a steakhouse. Stay home and make your own, it will be much better.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Solid dining experience. Food came just as ordered (almost) and came quickly. I really don't care for well done burgers but I understand restaurants not wanting to be liable. I should just not order them out. Friendly service. Very good.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very good and attentive service. They even wait until you've cut into your steak to make sure it's cooked to your liking. My 11 oz New York strip was too rare so they brought me out a perfectly cooked 18 oz New York strip, at no extra charge. Mt wife had a mouth-watering Ribeye, it really was excellent. The service is very friendly and always checking on you.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We walked right in on the weekend after the fourth only two people. We were immediately greeted by our server whom was very friendly. She made sure we were good, drinks stayed full and the bread was hot and available. She immediately put in our order and it was brought to us in minutes. Satisfied!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We visited here and were quite pleased with the $13.99/2 selection. However, when the chicken teriyaki arrived it was burned and turned so the burned side was on the bottom. The server apologized and immediately took the order back to be replaced. The manager came and apologized. My husband ate his dinner while I watched - then he watched me eat - not bad but would reconsider whether or not to return.