“Cool atmosphere okay food.”

Big Mike's Speak Easy
Ranked #56 of 254 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Really cool looking place and a place that would be better to drink and have fun on the weekend rather then go eat lunch. The food was okay is about all I can say about it.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Good size portions and all the food has names that go with the speakeasy theme. Very nice staff. Friendly and attentive. There is an upstairs sports bar and a regular restaurant on the first floor. Food upstairs was very good. Fresh. Good selection of beer and spirits. Lots of TVs. It is a smoking bar, but you are where you are. Every bar is a smoking bar. Will definitely return.

1  Thank queban
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Friday night the bartenders upstairs were happy fun fast and friendly. Food was great. Little too much smoke but I was greeted by Ellen who cared to get my name and her and Robin acted as if I had been coming there forever. I will definitely go back with friends. Advertising would help because I had no idea it was here. Thanks to my sister tho.

1  Thank mamaw7110
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I tried this place when we spent the night in Gulfport and we really liked it. The atmosphere and the service was really good. The food was good, we split a burger and it was cooked to our liking. I would reccomend this place.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Went here on a Saturday night. We ordered the heart attack on a plate and the chicken pasta with the garlic cream sauce. We shared both and were very full when we left. There are two floors to the building. The main floor has a small bar and several booths and tables all non smoking. The second floor is where you are allowed to smoke. You can also dine, there is a larger bar, patio seating and pool tables. Nice place, Great service and yummy drinks.