“Disappointed!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Gulfport
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Have stayed several times over two years and received military discount.was told tonight we do not offer any discounts.was charged $30 more than before.receptionist told me cheaper to book online,kinda hard to do when you are traveling.only stayed cause to tired to drive around and find a room elsewhere!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank OVRsize1

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Nice people and friendly. rooms are big and roomy!clean and omfortable. just wished there was a quality restaurant nearby! limited truck parking but doable. there is a Wendy's. and a Denny close by or close enough to walk . i would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Staff was great Amanda at front first desk made you feel welcomed and the that she was sorry to see you go. The breakfast was delicious the Breakfast Supervisor was kind, like You knew her all your life.

Room Tip: You do smell cigarette smoke but I don't fault the staff they can not supervise every guest so b...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

For the 1st time I visited Gulfport, MS. We did not previously book a hotel, but I had looked at various hotels on the internet, so I was familiar with some hotels in the area. We pulled up at the hotel at 9:10 p.m. and was in our rooms by 9:30 p.m. The staff was extremely friendly and polie, especially Amanda and Brianna...they were the best. The atmosphere was as if I was at home....the beds are so comfortable, they were the best I've ever slept in. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and hope when I go to another state, I can find a Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites there too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I would like to start off by saying this is an excellent hotel. It should be considered no less than a four star hotel. The breakfast is a full hot buffet! They have an indoor pool and hot tub. They even have a weight room! It does not get any better than that. I would also like to note that the staff is wonderful! I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel on many occasions and have gotten to know all the ladies at the front desk and they would do anything to make me feel welcome, this is why I always return. The rooms are clean and huge! I would just like to say thanks to all the staff for all their hard work.Thanks specially to Sandy,Amanda,& Shonda! Keep up the good job at Magnolia Bay and I will see you guys on the next trip.

Room Tip: I like room 310.I get this room every time.It is a King room and i love being on the third floor!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The staff at Magnolia Bay are promt, courteous, and professional. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The pool was refreshing and the location to local shops and the beach is great. I will recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I live here on the coast and I decided that I wanted to do a "mini" getaway for the night. The room was spacious and cozy. The staff bent over backwards for me and my finance to make sure we were comfortable!! The pool is awesome and is open 24/7, it features a hot tub and is in doors. Magnolia Bay is the best place to stay and when I need a get way I will be coming back no doubt! I recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone who is coming to the coast whether it would be for business, leisure, or a family vacation!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the king suite and those rooms are just awesome!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kdn138
Travellers also viewed these Gulfport hotels
Best Western Seaway Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites
#11 of 29 in Gulfport
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex

Address: 9379 Canal Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503 (Formerly Magnolia Bay Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > Mississippi > Gulfport
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Gulfport
Price Range: £47 - £128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Crystal Inn Sportsplex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Magnolia Bay Hotel Gulfport