“Thank you, Navy!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gulfport
Navy Lodge Gulfport
“Thank you, Navy!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

As an active duty Army gal, I know we can be bias! But, but I have to hand it to the Navy this time. What a pleasent surprise to find an establishment, the equivalent to any Hyatt or Marriott. Thank you for the awesome stay!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Laurina A
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We have committed to serving those who serve for us. We welcome any branch of service and their families to come to Gulfport Navy Lodge and feel at home.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have traveled many of years. Stayed in many of places. All my years I have never met such great people. The front desk supervisor checked us in and being that I havent been to mississippi since hurricane katrina a lot had changed. She took her time explaining where everything was and even took time to get us hooked up to the wifi. She was such a big help. The housekeeping staff was great. I actually had to move rooms while I was here and got a chance to stay in the older buildings amd newer side. Both were a delight. The maintenance man was awesome as well. To get to my point I felt so welcomed and enjoyed my time there. I will never stay anywhere else while in gulfport ms.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank McCloud J
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
We are glad you had such a great experience with us. Gulfport Navy Lodge staff thanks you for your kind words.
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We just stayed there in April 2013. The place is absolutely beautiful. The rooms were spotless and came with a kitchen and dinning area and there is a great playground area right outside the lodge for the little kids.The staff was extremely helpful. We were late to breakfast on the first morning and the lady that set up breakfast went out of her way to get some food for us. Housekeeping staff was great as well.We have stayed in expensive five star hotels and this one beats them all. Will definitely stay there again and would highly recommend for anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
The Gulfport Navy Lodge staff wants everyone to enjoy their experience here with us. We appreciate our guests and their families. It is our pleasure and hope to see you again soon.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Gulfort Navy Lodge is a great place to stay at a reasonable price with a very friendly staff. Their facility is brand new, with modern amentities and very clean...a must for my family! They also have a great continental breakfast and a fully functional kitchen. I highly recommend the Gulfport Navy Lodge!

Room Tip: First floor rooms have more hot water than second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank loudog103
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
We greatly appreciate your kind words. Gulfport Navy Lodge staff members always takes great pride in serving our service members, and treat our guests as we would guests at our own homes. Our expansion was opened on August 14, 2012. We offer ipod docks in-room and in our lobby. Free wi-fi and a huge selection for breakfast. Its our way of saying Thank You to our guests.
Sioux City
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Firstly, Oreoqueeen is lying. This hotel is clean as a whistle, the grounds are beautiful, the service is top-notch and friendly. Staff is friendly and responsive, and eager to please.

Rooms are more like one-room, fully furnished, apartments. Pots and pans, full table service for four, even a dishwasher with detergent provided.

The lobby is spacious and very tastefully arranged. The breakfast spread is plentiful and generous, and great care is taken with presentation. Coffee is on all day, as well.

There are two options for wireless Internet -- free access, or a higher-bandwidth paid option -- by the hour, the day, or the month.

A well-equipped and modern playground is right outside the door, as well as two small ponds with picnic tables nearby, visited frequently by white terns.

Not only is this the most comfortable room I've ever stayed in -- bar none --, the base has tons of activities at little or no cost, and there is a wealth of interesting sites within a very short drive of the base.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank BilliesMan
Kelly B, Front Office Manager at Navy Lodge Gulfport, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
We take great pride in serving our military families. Everyone from Gulfport Lodge appreciates you noticing how hard they work to insure each and every guest gets the best service possible. It is the least we could do for all that you do.
Reviewed 1 December 2012

For $70 per night the expectation was for more than just new towels and the trash to be out. It got to a point to where I was cleaning the room myself. So what am I really paying for? The room had roaches that it wasnt until after almost 20days of my 29 day stay that someone was sent to spray. Stopped using the refridgerator because they were in it also... I do not know how it is in the newly built building but the single story rooms have been forgotten and I dont remember it ever being this disgusting and unsanitary!

Communicating with the front desk staff while nice and coordial the actual cleaning staff did not understand some of us dont live like this! I am on orders and was required to stay on base. I hope to never have to return... I even took pictures of the critters running rampart in the cuppards I would if I could upload the pictures...

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Oreoqueen
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

I don't know where to start. The landscaping is beautiful. The lobby is breathtaking. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Free Internet and great breakfast spread every morning. The rooms(2 story building) are brand new, spacious and very modern equipped with a fully functional kitchen. The decor is all high end. This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in and the savings put the competition to shame. I will be back at the Navy Lodge Gulfport when in the area!

• Stayed October 2012