“Great food at a low price”

Panda Palace Buffet
Ranked #37 of 253 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had a great early dinner with my boyfriend at the Panda palace buffet. The lady that was waiting on us was efficient and friendly. We had the booth seating and it was perfect for the amount of food we got. They have such a large variety, it's hard to stop eating. The sushi is the best I've ever tasted and different not the same old traditional stuff. Every food item I tasted was delectable and the dessert was great too, only had room for ice cream, but I will definitely be sampling the chocolate cake I saw on my next visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

In, out and back to work 20 minutes. This works well with tight schedule. The food is fresh. Shrimp and vegetables are great. Fried rice too. They have the best wonton soap. Good eating!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have been to Panda Palace many times and have never been disappointed. It's basically a Chinese buffet, but there is really something there for every taste, from fresh sushi to French fries! Usually when a Chinese buffet has an enormous selection like they do, the quality is lacking. However, that's not the case at Panda Palace. We've been for both lunch and dinner, many times, and have always had a wonderful experience. The staff is very friendly and accommodating when we bring our grandchildren. We'll go back, time and time again!

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Hit Panda Palace on the weekend when the prices are a tad higher (12.95) then rest of the week and the Snow Crab are added to the buffet.

At 12.95, the Snow Crab alone makes the Panda Buffet the best value among all the Chinese restaurants on the Coast.

Food is classic American-Fake Chinese, nothing special, maybe a little bland, but the volume of traffic through Panda Palace means that nothing has a chance to get cold or soggy.

Selection is as big or bigger than the Chinese Buffets I have been to in the big cities.

Even with the high traffic levels, I seldom have had to wait more than 2-3 minutes before being seated.

The wait staff are native Chinese and English is clearly NOT their first language. In spite of the potential language issues, the staff are efficient and bend over backwards to quickly clear your table of dirty dishes or helping you with a special request.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

We went there on Saturday night and was pretty busy but we were warmly welcomed to the restaurant and they showed us our table.Gave us drinks and silverware...After that.. we just started browsing the Great Buffet...MOstly Asian food..looked really clean and nice.
The Food is arranged well...I just didn't liked that they didn't had labels on mostly all of the dishes. so i was just getting whatever looked familiar ..but wished I could have knew the rest of the meals.
The sushi is great and the desserts!I loved the pecan pie.and the german chocolate cake.
Great value and nice atmosphere ..we will definitely go there again.