“GREAT!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kevin M
Dripping Springs, Texas
“Security Officer”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My mother in law rented this condo and took her 8 grandchildren for the weekend. Our family has vacationed in the Biloxi area for years and we love it.
I'm a contractor and drove from the east coast to Texas through the area, just to pick up my kids on the way. I was pulling a 4X8 box trailer. My father in law told management I would be arriving late.
I arrived the night of 08/05/13 at about 11:00pm. First the security guard charged me $25. to park a trailer on the property. I parked on the top floor of the garage where 3/4 of the spaces were empty.
He then came to our room and made me move the truck and trailer to an empty lot that was not secured on the back of the property.
When I protested he said his manager advised him to make me move. He further explained that the condo owners can see my truck from their rooms and any one of them could have it towed for being improperly parked. He stated to me that this association is full of the type of people who would do this...
When I asked why I paid $25. to park he stated that "it is already in our system and I'm not authorized to give it back". He offered to ask his manager to give it back.
Security is important in a vacation rental but hassling guests over parking when half the lot is empty is ridiculous!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MS, United States

Marion, IN, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

SC, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing