“Blow Fly Inn is Gone”
Review of The Blow Fly Inn

The Blow Fly Inn
Ranked #12 of 262 Restaurants in Gulfport
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best seafood, steaks & local specials like hamburger steak & Po Boys. Famous iconic local restaurant since 1955 featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives! Drive over & see us. Follow the Blow Fly!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved Blow Fly Inn, its food , and view over the water. Sadly when we went there on Tuesday, we found it was gone and replaced by Tasty Tails. It is not the same, and i doubt it will survive as we were only only customers there at dinner time.

1  Thank Jim77345

Reviewed 19 April 2018

The name of this place has actually changed to Tasty Tails. I had planned this to be a quick stop to grab a bite to eat while on our way to Panama City Beach and I must say that it was well worth the time. We entertained by the Sea Otters in the River jumping up and down while we waited for our food. This place has a beautiful view of the river. We started off with the shrimp egg-rolls and chicken wings. I got the chicken fried rice and it was amazing. My food was so good that my wife ended up taking it from me and I ended up eating her grilled chicken sandwich. Should check this place out if you are in the areal.

1  Thank bm_engineer86
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

So shocked to see this restaurant change. The beautiful setting overlooking Biloxi Bay has not changed and is still so calm and relaxing. The name has been changed since our last visit. Food was good. We all 4 had various seafood dishes- gumbo, shrimp rolls, fish tacos, oyster platters, and shrimp platters. Service was good!

1  Thank CathyP1953
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place is horrible. They changed owners, and treated all the old regulars like garbage. My mother used to love going here with the family, but they were so rude to us, that they lost a 10 top, with no one on the parking lot and we all vowed never to come back. The one time I did go there before all this the food was so Bland, they completely changed the menu. Obviously not the same chef cooking. This place will go under soon, don't waste your money.

1  Thank Floyd F
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

the food is medi okra at best servers have 0 training but they can do the basics, awsome view looking at the bay and its fun to eat up stairs overlooking everything, this place is nestled in the neighborhood worth it if you have kids good for at least one trip

Been to The Blow Fly Inn? Share your experiences!