“Best place in town!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

This is by far my favorite resteraunt in the world!!! They have the best people service building is clean best cheese dip and burritos what more could I ask for?!? 10++++

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We love seafood and all, but we also like a change of pace so we stopped in for lunch at Los Tres Amigos and got our mexican fix on. The service was great, the 0.99Cent beer was a'flowing, and the food was great mexican food. We can say the fajita's were great, the flautas were good, the enchilada dinners were also good. The price was reasonable, restaurant was clean, and we had a very friendly waiter who came without being called to fill our girls tea, my diet coke, and my husbands beer mug often but without being intrusive. One complaint...bathroom needs work, 'nough said about that.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Used to go here as it was the only place to get Mexican, have had some good times there but the food nor menu compares to another place nearby.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

been around for a while. good food good prices. good service too. has two other locations one on 49 gulfport and bay st. louis.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I ordered fajitas. My husband ordered the burrito special and our son ordered a taco. All of it was fresh, delicious and flavorful! My only regret is eating at other restaurants. Save your time and money...eat here!!!!!