“Great Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I would really like to give them a better rating because the SERVICE was great . . . and my husband really liked his Steak Fajitas . . . but . . . my measure of a good Mexican restaurant is based on, maybe unfairly, ONE item and that is their Chili Rellenos! My chili today looked beautiful, but when I tried to cut it with a fork I knew it was not a good sign. I actually had to cut it with a knife--very tough--and I don't know the reason for that.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is our go to place when we are in the mood or Mexican food. The service is good and we've never had a bad meal.
There are 2 locations for Los Tres Amigos, on Hyw. 49 and Pass Road.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We all had different taco salads and enjoyed them. The best one was the grilled chicken salad. Wish I had gotten that instead of my regular taco salad though it was good!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

The best Mexican restaurant that I have visited. It had just the right spices. The cheese dip was amazing.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I went in to have lunch with my son and he of course only eats cheese dip and chips, I however ordered a #6 off of the lunch menu only to be brought a #3 and a nasty server telling me I ordered a #3...I know people have their off days but making a scene with me even after I said I would pay for the food prepared is ridiculous. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I will not be returning to this location. EVER

2  Thank Kayla1987