“great customer service, fair price”

and 1 more site!
Island View Casino Resort
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
Covington, Louisiana
“great customer service, fair price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

great service, everyone we encountered was very polite and helpful. booked this hotel not for the casino but for the pool area which is the best choice among the beach front hotel options and close proximity to the Ship Island Excursions dock. Offered the best pricing and check in time, was acceptably clean and was given a discounted rate than the room was booked for upon checking in. did not like the casino being on the ground floor as we had to walk through the noise and cigarette clouds to access the upper floors where the rooms are.

Room Tip: when checking in you may request a gulf view room at no extra charge if that option is available
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank dkino86

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Island View is best Casino on Gulf Coast. Great rooms, entertainment, food, amenities and of course the Games. The staff is excellent. Gambling good round the clock. Great Perks for Player Club Members.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank sandinnalee
Kodak, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I go from TN to MS. a few times a year and even though I have stayed at other casinos,I still prefer Island View. I enjoy the Comps, great food and tournements!!!. Island View seems to always have something fun going on. My husband and I look forward to our trips to the coast and staying at Island View.

Room Tip: The beach is across the street, so If you want a good view, you have to request when you make reserv...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Joann G
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Beware of valet parking your car. My Lexus SC430 was damaged by the valet service and the casino refused to take responsibility for the damage or even provide a damage report to present to my auto insurance company. I visited all of the local casinos in the Biloxi area over a 5 day period and only had an issue when valet parking my car with this casino. I understand things happen but to refuse to take responsibility and even still not provide a damage report is ridiculous. I will have the item repaired but will never visit this casino again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank TL H
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I go to Island View Hotel and Casino often. At least once a month. I have never had one problem there. The hotel rooms are always clean. The buffet has great food. The casino is huge. The staff has always been so friendly. Not one complaint from me!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I travel to Island View at least 4-5 times per year. The staff is fabulous and always make me feel welcome. The "comps" are fantastic!! I know the locals think that we "out-of-towners" get more benefits, but honestly we have to fly in and deal with the nonsense in the Atlanta airport, or drive 9.5 hours to get there. Of course the casino is going to give us a few more perks to get us to the state of MS. I wish I could drive up the road and get to the casino. In Florida the closest casino is an hour and a half away and I always lose there. So, I save my casino excursions for the Island View. Carter Green Steakhouse is always a fantastic experience. My steak is always cooked exactly as I ordered it and they have Creme Brulee that is off the chart.
The Steamer has awesome crab cakes as well. The staff always bends over backwards to meet every need. I not only will continue to schedule my casino trips to Island View, but I will recommend it to other folks as well.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor because it is where the "smoking" rooms are located. It see...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We love the atmosphere you provide in your casino. The only losing for us was picking the wrong machines at the wrong time(our fault not yours). We enjoyed ourselves so much we plan to stay in your rooms on our future visits. Your staff and and casino are so nice we brought other family members to experience what you offer. Management please pass on to your staff our gratitude.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulfport
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Holiday Inn Express Long Beach
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi

Been to Island View Casino Resort? Share your experiences!