“Don't stop here - keep on goin'!”
Review of Days Inn Gulfport

Days Inn Gulfport
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Gulfport
“Don't stop here - keep on goin'!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

outside is deceiving - very nicely newly landscaped. Nice pool/hot tub. the beds were comfortable and the air was cold. HOWEVER - there was trash on the 3rd floor outside hallway with old pizza crust next to my door - apparently not swept in a while. the tv was the old 'box' kind with horrible reception - only able to pick up 4 or 5 channels. There was a used bar of soap on the ledge in the tub - UCK!!! The only well lit part of the parking lot was near the pool area. the rest was DARK. This was a 1 night stop over on the way home from FL - or we would have checked out!!! THIS PLACE NEEDS A VERY GOOD INSIDE ROOM AND HALL CLEANING- !!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 155patriciab
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
I would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience you experienced here at our property(Days Inn). There is no excuse for the room not being cleaned. I have since hired some new housekeeping staff and had a retraining class with the existing ones. I hope that you will reconsider and come and stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Jeanerette
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My experience was horrible!! I checked in with my mom around 7pm on a Friday night, upon entering the room I immediately smelt the "wet odor." Two light bulbs were burned out, the tub was filthy (A LOT OF DIRT), there were black stains on the bed spread, & the carpet was very dirty!! Within 1hr we returned to the hotel asking for a refund (THANK GOD THERE WERE ROOMS AVAILABLE AT THE MARRIOTT in D'lberville) Before being offered a refund, the front desk clerk checked the room, his excuse was "house keeping didn't clean it" SMH!! I'm completely done with Days Inn..

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Oshanaa

Travellers are raving about these Gulfport hotels

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I used my free rewards points for a free night here and it's not worthy of a free night. Nasty bath tub with hair in the tub. The carpet was filthy, the room smelled like wet mold, and cigarette holes in the bedspread. I tried to redeem my reward points and the manager would not return them nor has Wyndham/Days Inn customer complaint line returned the points. Checked in around 830 pm and checked out 45 minutes later. Bad customer service!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank S P
Sunny P, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Gulfport, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
I apologize for any and all issues that you experienced during your stay here with us especially the bad customer service. We try and make every guest stay the best it can possibly be. I hope that you got the issue with the points taken care of. If I can be of service please feel free to call the hotel.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The clerk was very nice. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfy. However the pool area was not all that great but for a last minute get out it'll do. if you are looking for high quality and security then this is not the place for you.

Room Tip: its a old days inn could use some renovations.