“Zoo visit”

Hattiesburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zoo visit”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The zoo is small but well planned and fun to visit. They have a train you can ride. Displays are clean and animals well cared for. Also there is a water pad where kids can play. My grandchildren love to go to the zoo.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank panders1

Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

loved the atmosphere and great for kids.great food and great parking which is convenient to motel and surrounding stores in the area.

Visited October 2013
Hattiesburg MS
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Nice Zoo”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Many improvements have been made over the years and it's an excellent small zoo for families to visit. Nothing like it for many miles around. My husband and I always loved walking through and seeing the variety of animals. We've recently moved to the Huntsville AL area and I was disappointed that such a huge city doesn't have a zoo.

Visited September 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“pretty small but works for hattiesburg”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It is a small zoo but I am glad that Hattiesburg actually has a zoo. The jaguar was absolutely gorgeous and the way it winded you around made you feel like it was just a little bit bigger than it was. A perfect thing to do on a sunny day!

Visited January 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“I cannot believe how this place has changed!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I took my husband here a couple of months ago and I had not been there in 20 years. This place has undergone major renovations. I was so impressed. What a great place to have in my hometown. I will definitely take my nieces and nephews they next time I see them. We had a great day at the zoo. The weather was nice and we just had a good time seeing all of the attractions.

Visited October 2013