“Best steak ever”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I've been in the states for 4 1/2 years and I have to say this was the best steak I had in a vet long time. My husband ordered medium rare t-bone and it was truly delicious. I had the lamp chops and they where pretty good too. Our waitress was very nice and fast. Great visit.

“Great steak on date night”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for date night. Best steak I've had in ages! Cooked just right. Place was crowded so we sat in bar and ate. Serviced lacked a little but overall was a very good dining experience.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Every thing good, appetizers, steaks, burgers, salmon.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

In the past we have gotten steaks or burgers. This week I stayed with my steak, but my wife tried the salmon, all very good.

• Visited March 2014
West Kelowna, Canada
“awesome steaks, good prices”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Came here Valentines day for dinner. Was very busy and I can see why. I had the Outlaw ribeye 18oz with mushrooms, loaded baked potato all for $22.99, The steak was cooked perfect medium rare and was super tender. Extra sides on the menu like shrimp or lobster tail are very resonable. Large menu with great chicken, rib, and seafood choices. Probably best place for a steak, ribs, chicken while in Hattiesburg.

• Visited February 2014
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Simply OUTSTANDING ”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I had the NY Strip medium- it was perfect with outstanding flavor. The broccoli was tasty and the salad was more than ample. The young lady who took my order was one of the best I have ever had, always kept my tea full, very professional and friendly. I highly recommend!