“Queso Burrito”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #52 of 272 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was our first time eating here and let me say it was sooo good. My husband and I got the Queso Burritos with chicken and guacamole and chips. We enjoyed it very much. Here is a tip, if you sign up for their rewards program which is free you will get free chips and salsa or a free drink on your first visit and that is what we did. Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great food and really liked the soda variety. I went here with a group of adult friends from Jackson and enjoyed everything about this new (to me) restaurant.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

These burritos are the BOMB!!!
I use to go to the one in Tuscaloosa, AL all the time when I was in school.