“Good Value Good Location”

Super 8 Hattiesburg South
Super 8 Hattiesburg South
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good value hotel, good location for interstate , room was clean and tidy, getting to the needs refurbished.

buffello wild wings and a few local restaurants within walking distance, cars are in shade of hotel and cool in the morning.

BBQ for patrons on site , well someone was using.

usual sure start breakfast , free wifi and plenty tv chanels

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 April 2014

When we checked in we asked for a good local place to eat and he told us to go to Crescent City down the street. He was right on with the suggestion. Very friendly staff and very clean place to spend the night. We would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: There is no pool at this location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was a disaster of major proportions. I reserved a King bed and asked for downstairs since I walk with a cane. When I arrived, I was told the only rooms left were upstairs (wht NO elevator). So I had to drag my suitcase up the stairs.
In the middle of the night, a rainstorm moved through and water leaked onto the middle of my bed. I asked for a different room only to be told "sorry, we're sold out". So I had to try to find a dry corner to finish sleeping.
Breakfast was a diabetic nightmare: 2 kinds of cereal, neither one unsweetened, stale bread for toast and half frozen Super 8 cinnamon rolls. I would up eating at Waffle House instead.
When I checked out, I again mentioned my problem with the roof leaking on my bed and received a "sorry", which (at least to me) didn't seem very sincere.
Oh yes, the bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water, but the inability to move me to a dry room AND the poor breakfast selection will make me think twice abiout ever staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank YFNETM
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The stay was nice my only problem was that woman at the desk acting like she had never had teenagers at the hotel before. Since when can't we have visitors in our room? AND WHEN CAN WE NOT LEAVE AND GO GET FOOD? That is crazy!!!! She called her self TRYING to kick us out but we didn't leave cause if we would have left the hotel was going with us. But like i said the hotel room was nice... the receptionist was the only one who had a problem!!!!! but we WILL NOT stay again. I would rather stay somewhere else where I'M NOT BEING WATCHED LIKED A ANIMAL IN THE ZOO!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We booked an upgraded King Room for 1 night, on our way back home from the 'warmer' south! Room was fine, clean, good bed. The reception area was a bit untidy, but they seemed to be busy, so maybe no time to give it a vacuum. The hotel clerk when we checked in was not overly friendly, but she did her job. The fellow who checked us out was fine. I would have given it an Excellent if the lobby would have been clean and the greeting would have been more what we are used to when traveling in the States.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family