“Great Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Selection and service are very good at this Thai restaurant. The menu offers a wide variety of choices for omnivores and vegetarians.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Hands down the best Thai cuisine I've ever had, and I've been to Thai restaurants all around the country.
I tried the shrimp soup and the drunken noodles with chicken. Presentation was amazing and taste was even better. So good that I had to order another entree out of pure gluttony.....and because I have a fridge in my hotel :-)
Exterior is very "unassuming" but interior atmosphere is pleasant and staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Coming back here every time I'm in Hattiesburg.

1  Thank HoustonRoadWarrior
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Ok, granted--this was my first Thai food in Mississippi. But damn, was it a good one. We had massaman curry with tofu and shrimp pad thai, with mango and sticky rice for dessert. The entrees were both delicious. The pad thai was one of the best I've ever had because it was absolutely drenched in sauce. The curry had just the right amount of kick.

However, the mango with sticky rice was only ok. We asked for no coconut milk on the top and the chef himself came to our table and insisted we have it (he didn't take no for an answer). We relented and found the coconut milk made the dish too sweet. The sticky rice was a light blue, for an unexplainable reason. The mango was good, though.

The waitresses here, however, are very friendly and accommodating. The location is a bit weird (opposite a car dealership and on a highway), but when your nose is in your pad thai you forget about these things.

Absolutely great place, I totally recommend it.

1  Thank evilthesaurus
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Although I am not very familiar with Thai food we decided to try this place based on the reviews. Everyone is right! Great food and very helpful waitress. She gave several great suggestions and was very pleasant. Not only was the food delicious, but the presentation was excellent

Reviewed 21 March 2014

By far the best Thai cuisine in Hattiesburg. The drunken noodles are delicious! And the presentation of the food is just something you don't see in South Mississippi everyday.