“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were winding our way through Hattiesburg to a BBQ joint when I spotted Jutamas Thai. Sure, let's give it a try! SO GLAD I did! White tablecloths, orchids at each table, and the food was amazing! If you're traveling through, it's a wonderful rest stop. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of our go to spots when in Hattiesburg, MS. Service and food have always been good and different menu than other places.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazingly authentic Thai food!!! Always consistent and delicious.... My husband and I both love it. I've never heard anyone have anything negative to say. Drunken noodles are my fav!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The original restaurant is totally off the beaten path but the newer location is across from major shopping center. I prefer the original location because it has a better ambience and I have found the service to be better there as well. It’s hard to see in the newer location. The atmosphere is very dark the food is always good though so I will continue to dine here

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Have eaten in and had take-out from Hwy 98 location. Everything has always been very good. This location is small and intimate, a great eat-in atmosphere appropriate for date night. Clean with friendly wait staff. Orders take longer than fast food because everything appears to be prepared to order. Wonderful local restaurant.