“Japanese”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA
“Japanese”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

The food is of good quality. you can phone in an order and be assured it is ready in the alloted time and will be hot and fresh

Visited April 2012

Slovakia
“Good sushi.”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Best sushi in town. Reasonable service, middling pricing, adequate service.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Best, Freshest Sushi in the area”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We,ve tried all sushi restaurants in the Hattiesburg area, and most are very good. Sakura is, however, by far the best. The proprietor only buys the highest quality fresh fish, so rarely items might not be available on the menu. The sushi is always perfect, and the sushi chefs are happy to prepare any special order you can invent. If sushi is not your thing, Sakura serves some of the best asian food and steaks in town!

• Visited October 2011
Hattiesburg
“Not true Japanese food.”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Disappointed. Went there with the family. The waitress got our food written wrong and it took forever to get our food. I told her I changed our mind because it was taking so long and for her to bring our check and she said I couldn't do that. Well I did pay buy I shouldn't have. Thees no excuse for bad food. I told a couple that was entering the establishment that I wouldn't attempt eating ther and the agreed that they should probably drive on down the road to another resturant which I'm sue they were glad.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 26 August 2010

My fiance and I dined at Sakura in March or May of last year and ended up having food poisoning for the next 2 days. We stopped going completely so that we can avoid being killed by some nasty bug that might be in the food. We recently (August 2010) wanted to give Sakura a second chance and went in for lunch on a weekday... We sat down in between two other tables with the most loud spoken women in one of them. The floors seemed like they had not been cleaned in months and it was dark and dinghy. This however couldn't help me not see the cockroach lying half dead (cause it was still moving) 10 inches from another person dining there. We ended up eating there anyway because we already ordered our food. The very next day, my fiance who was at work became very ill. This was followed by a doctor's visit and blood tests. We are never going back to that nasty place again!
P.S: We live in Hattiesburg and eat locally often.