“My entree was okay, but my wife's was not”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #58 of 262 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Denton, Texas
“My entree was okay, but my wife's was not”
Reviewed 21 December 2008

I enjoyed my meal, but my wife found a roach in her food. We were part of a large party of people, and because she did not want to ruin everyone else's dinner, she said nothing until after we left the restaurant. I wish she would have said something so we could have gotten a refund, but that's just how she is. We will not be returning to Sakura, at least not in Hattiesburg.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Menu is not very vast, but the sushi was really good. Atmosphere is so-so. Service was decent other than the fact...”
Reviewed 8 September 2008

Menu is not very vast, but the sushi was really good. Atmosphere is so-so. Service was decent other than the fact that I didn't get one of my orders until after everyone had finished eating. I was served my dish and, seconds later, my check. No apologies or updates on where my food was. Atrocious! In your average city, I'd give this place 2 stars, but seeing as how it's in Hattiesburg, town of boring chain restaurants, it's still a pretty good choice for eateries.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 17 January 2008

Awesome!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good. I recommend the shrimp tempura roll.”
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Pretty good. I recommend the shrimp tempura roll.

“Best sushi in town”