“We'll run hotel I would stay when I'm in that area. Very...”

Super 8 Hattiesburg North
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Madison, Florida
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed there two nights due to bad weather on a motorcycle trip from Florida. The second morning house keeping knocked on my door, the do not disturb sign means nothing there. At the door was a man and woman from house keeping, the woman said they needed to clean the room, I told them it was fine I just need a roll of toilet tissue, they then practically forced themselves into the room. He stood by the desk where my wallet and computer was while she went to the bathroom. She looked into my shaving kit and noticed the little bar of soap I put in there, then she got a new one from her cart and threw it into the sink. I was trying to watch him, I felt double teamed, I almost threw them out. I have stayed in a lot of motels while traveling but I have never been more uncomfortable, also when I checked in the man told me the room rate $55 for both days, but the next day the lady at the desk said it was $65 on Friday, well the man the day before didn't say that, I told her what he said and she said he was wrong. Please take my advice, if your traveling through Hattiesburg stay at the motel next door, I think it was the Quality inn, I walked over just check before I left Hattiesburg Saturday morning and the people were very nice, and the rate was the same $55 dollars that is not $65.

Room Tip: Avoid this place like the plague.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Gstopinion, Owner at Super 8 Hattiesburg North, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thanks for your frank opinion. I received couple of complains of this housekeeper for knocking the door on Do Not Disturb sign. I never received complain for steeling money. Anyway I fired this housekeeper.

Thanks,