“The location was great. The room was very clean and the...”
Review of Super 8 Hernando

Super 8 Hernando
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hernando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stay at many hotels in the course of my work and wish that all hotels were this nice. From the beginning my interactions with the front desk clerk was pleasant. She was polite, helpful and very nice. I was pulling a 20 ft trailer and she even walked outside with me to make sure where it was parked was ok with the local authorities.

The hotel itself appears rather new, up to date and clean. The hallways are well air conditioned which is unusual in budget hotels. My single bed room was a lot larger than I expected and the king sized bed was comfortable and firm.

The continental breakfast was fine with the usual fare, ie. cereal, toaster waffles, prepackaged pastries, orange juice, etc.

I didn't use the swimming pool but from my second floor window I could see it was clean and well maintained.

The wifi is great. I'm writing this review from my room and the signal bar is maxed out.

I'm surprised to see the two reviews that gave this hotel a poor rating. Me thinks that they doth protest too much. If they would stay at as many hotels as I do they would realize that this hotel is much better than the usual budget hotels. They need to rethink their budget and stay at $100/night hotels if they wan't a higher quality stay. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Corvetta, Manager at Super 8 Hernando, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Guest

We are pleased to know that your visit here was pleasing and that you will return in the future, we welcome you to stay on future visits.

Your review means a lot and so does your time for your review. We are excited to know that you found everything up to standards that we always try to achieve for every guest.

Again, thank you for your review.
Russellville
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The whole hotel smelled of smoke, our room was clean on the surface but still smelled of smoke. Internet was unreliable, service was average and rather unnoticeable. The breakfast was average. Various parts of the room had been violated by a razor, the wall paper was coming off the wall. The floor mat in the bathroom must have missed the dryer because it was sopping wet when we walked in. The two queens we slept on were ultra firm and smelled very strongly of bleach.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Corvetta, Manager at Super 8 Hernando, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Guest

We apologize for the inconvenience of your stay. Our internet provider came to the property to repair the issue unfortunately they were not successful at doing so. We called another technician and the issue was resolved.

Again, we are sorry for this problem. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hernando
Hampton Inn Hernando
#10 of 17 in Southaven
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake
Americas Best Value Inn Tunica Resort
Hollywood Casino Tunica Hotel

Been to Super 8 Hernando? Share your experiences!