“Bike Rally”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Holly Springs
Grenada, Mississippi
“Bike Rally”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Good place to stay in this area. The staff was nice, rooms were clean and fresh. I agree with another review, "Best Econo Lodge I ever stayed in." I would definitely stay there again if needing a room in the area and would recommend to anyone looking for a place there.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank James G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We were in the area looking at horses and chose to stay in this town due to the history. After reviewing Tripadvisor, we decided that this motel would be te best. It is now an Econolodge. It was clean, beds were soft, air conditioning worked great, and the pool was clean. I have not experienced the other hotels in this town, but I would think it would be hard to beat this one.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Mom2toopreciouskids
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Stayed here the night after my former principal's funeral. Initially, the staff was nice but I did have to switch rooms right away because of hair on the pillows and bed coverings. The replacement room would have been OK, but the next day the toilet over flowed, and flowed and flowed. Couldn't use the showers, because the cleaning and maintenance folks had not checked in. Had to beg for over an hour for a replacement room to no avail. I spent another hour relaying messages to the absent manager via the desk clerk, bargaining for a temporary room to take showers and leave. I had to explain that the hotel was not meeting the most minimal expectations by not having a maintenance person available. Why this had to be explained is beyond me. Once we had a keycard to the temporary room, we had to prop it open as the keycard kept failing and the clerk had to use the master key to open it. Since I had to watch my children, I was bring them back and forward between the toilet room and the "shower" room with no true security; thus, I'm standing in the hall like security guard looking up the hall watching both rooms.

After getting my family cleaned and packed up, I had the desk clerk to contact him again to request a discount on my rate. Again, there was a considerable amount of back and forward over the phone; until he just hung up on me. I asked the clerk to call him back and his response for me to call Econo Lodge's 800 number. Yes, he was a true JERK in every sense of the word. All the clerk could do is apologize, and say she understood but that he was the only person that could credit any money back. As such, no credit or discount received for the lack-luster service and amenities.

As this was on such a bad level, I employ you not to ever give these people your money. There are maintenance and personnel issues with the management. There is also no way to contact the owners to complain about the staff. It's a fax machine. They are a joke, and are one the worst hotels I've ever visited. They're a nightmare and should be shut down.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel. Maybe one in a different town -- Olive Branch, Memphis or South Haven. If...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Q G

Travellers are raving about these Holly Springs hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 November 2012

By far this is the best hotel in Holly Springs, MS. The rooms are clean and the staff is extremely nice. When you enter the doors, there is a fresh clean scent in the air. They offer a complimentary breakfast and free wifi. This is the best Econo Lodge I have ever stayed at and will recommend it to all my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Marie L
South Carolina
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This hotel is now known as Econo Lodge

Nice staff.
Decent free wifi.
Hotel is dated but seems maintained.
Free breakfast.
All rooms are inside the building.

Smoking rooms are available.
My home away from home for a few weeks.
I could of swore I saw Elvis drive by in a cadillac this morning!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank CarolinaCoopers
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2012

For Trip Advisor you should update your records. This is now known as Econo Lodge and not Le Brooks Inn.
This was a very nicely maintained property. Not much noise, good clesn room, good beds, bathroom, common area andpretty cood breakfast. Good bang for the buck and great staff.
This property is just across the road from a Super Walmart and who could ask for more.
The entrance to the property is a little confusing at night. Remember turn left through the light at Walmart and then left. If you make a right it will take you to Day's Inn. I like the Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: Take your pick. They have non-smoking rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank vswaugh1
Reviewed 7 April 2012

When we noticed that the other hotels in Holly Springs didn't have favorable ratings, we thought, "What choice do we have?" For a two star motel it was everything you would expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable; our main criteria. The bathroom was spacious, unlike a typical two star, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed April 2012
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 1 in Byhalia
Meadow View Farm Bed and Breakfast

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!