La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area
Motel 6 Memphis(Horn Lake)
US$70
US$66
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake(Horn Lake)(Great Value!)
US$63
Comfort Inn(Horn Lake)
US$99
US$96
Priceline
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$94
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againmemphis areaallow petsnice place to stayindoor poolfelt safebiscuits and gravybreakfast barfirst floornice staffeasy accessnew orleanslqdogsinterstate
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Our Family needed a place to stay, it was getting late and we had been traveling all day. I decided to take the Horn Lake exit because of the number of hotels listed on the exit sign. I pulled into the La Quinta Inn and right away knew it was a clean safe place to stay. The rate was a little higher than I wanted to pay but soon discovered there was a baseball tourney in town and nearly all the rooms were full. I happily accepted the room.
The room was very clean and modern. I felt safe. The hotel seemed to be a great business travel hotel. My family enjoyed the pool and the breakfast in the morning. Easy on, Easy off the interstate but you could not hear the road noise from the room.

The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

I was very pleased with the stay and would recommend it as a planned destination for anyone traveling in the South Memphis area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank chasmofromwisconsin
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The staff was very nice and friendly. It was clean. Love the fish tank in the lobby. The breakfast was great and had lots of choices. They did a great job of keeping it well stocked. We were there for a cheerleading conference, and they handled the large group well. The indoor pool area was really nice for the girls. It was VERY hot when we were there, so it was much needed! Conveniently located to food and shopping. Not far from Graceland. All in all, this was a great place to stay. And the rooms are extremely comfortable and roomy and nicely designed. beds are big and very nice!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2012

A great place to stay right off I-55 and Goodman road.
I had an excellent week while in town training a new employee. My employees and I always chose this location when rooms are available. The location has a continental breakfast with a southern side added. Nothing like biscuits and gravy to start you day. The afternoon reception is a good way to relax after a day in Memphis traffic. The rooms in this hotel are fairly large.

My only issue was housekeeping forgot to leave coffee one time, front desk handled quickly and without issue.

Room Tip: Remember LQ is pet friendly, if you do not like dogs you will not have a good stay. Always go east on Goodman then north to avoid the I-240 construction. Avoid heading into town on hiwy 78.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CoinstoCash
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Work regularly in this area and stay at this Inn 2-4 nights a months on business. No matter what time I roll in, whoever's on duty is friendly and efficient. Rooms are good size with flat screens and comfortable beds. On business travel I can't ask for more. The continental breakfast is ample in a nice clean area with good seating. I always come back.

Room Tip: Convenient to Interstate and restaurants
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I stayed here before a year ago when just passing through. Now I have to travel to the Horn Lake area for business on a regular basis. Rooms are a good size, staff has been friendly. Decent location, with a large choice of eateries in the area. Has typical contintental breakfast but, is better than many other La Quintas I have stayed (Platinum level Returns member). MAnger's reception is limited, but you got free beer & wings. Don't expect a full meal. FYI, if you can book a room ~2 weeks out you can save $15-20 a night.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business