La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area
US$68
Good 3.5/5
US$120
Great 4.5/5
Motel 6 Memphis(Horn Lake)
US$70
US$63
Motel 6
US$81
Average 3/5
US$123
US$120
Very Good 4/5
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake(Horn Lake)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Inn(Horn Lake)
US$113
Good 3.5/5
US$108
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againmemphis areaallow petsnice place to stayindoor poolfelt safebiscuits and gravybreakfast barfirst floornice staffeasy accessnew orleanslqdogsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I really like this hotel. We had a very nice room with big comfy beds and pillows! The bathroom was very nice and clean. I will definitely stay in more LaQuinta hotels now!

Reviewed 2 December 2009

Cannot say enough about this hotel. My party was traveling with a dog and the great staff at this location assured me that he was welcome (we did pay a small fee but that is to be expected). The rooms were large and well equipped. Personally I was amazed at all of the plugs for my electrical devices (they are everywhere!!). Everything was clean (the bathroom was spotless) and we could not have asked for a more accommodating staff. If ever I am in the area again I will stay at this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2009

Place was clean nice people and everything I needed

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2009

All services in this hotel were great! The rooms were superb; the workers friendly and efficient. They accommodated our large traveling parties supremely well. They made the meeting room available to the wedding party throughout the weekend. We were so thrilled to have the space in which to spread out and take care of the many last minute details of a long-distance wedding.
Thanks LaQuinta Inn Horn Lake! Thanks, Pam, for the personal touches.
We appreciate you!