“Horrible!”

Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Horn Lake
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Do not waste your money or time!!! This hotel location gives Best Western a horrible name! The employees are of no help, no information! the rooms are dirty, stained & NO hot water! The staff does not care and does not know any information about the area! Super disappointed in this Best Western!!! Under Renovation of a lot of things! Does not bother letting you know that! You will be very disappointed if you stay at this hotel. By the way! The pool & spa are closed for painting in the middle of vacation season!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Brian T
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

We here at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites are truly sorry about your disappointing experience during your recent family stay

This is a very concerning review and I am taking your comments very seriously. I will follow-up with our Housekeeping Manager right away to understand what happened with your room and the front desk staff about lack of information. I am also sorry that you were here when the pool was closed for half a day for renovation. This is most definitely not how it should feel for guests at Best Western hotels.

In the meantime, I would love to personally apologize for what is an unacceptable experience. Could you please email me at pandawithbestwesternhl@yahoo.com?
I look forward to connecting with you, and once again, thank you for sharing your feedback

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The room was nice and clean. My problem was the flat screen tv it had lines running through which which the staff blamed on the cable company. My hotel phone never worked because they repeatedly forgot to bring a working one, so I had to go to the desk for everything hotel related. Also. since I couldn't call the desk I had to walk to the front desk to request blankets and sheets they forgot to bring back. also there was mold in the shower, Not the worst experience I've ever had but certainly not the service I expected from a Hotel given AAA-3 Diamond or from previous reviews, I was there on Thursday through Friday July 24th and July 25th,

Room Tip: Don't choose the the 1st floor near the pool, kids run around and make a lot pf noise,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

You are right, at Best Western Plus, our mission is to make sure that our valued guests leave us feeling better than when they arrived and to exceed your expectations.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your review and bring your comments to my attention. I sincerely apologize for the disappointed experience you had and I would like to assure you that this is most definitely not the high quality standards our hotel is famous for and I am taking your review very seriously. We have called the cable company out and have had the channels fixed and we have ordered lots of new phones for the guest rooms so that no guest will have to go through the problem of a phone not working or missing.

I would like to connect with you personally about any other concerns that you had during your stay and truly apologize for any inconvenience and would truly appreciate if you could email me at pandawithbestwesternhl@yahoo.com.

I will look forward to your email and to speaking with you, and once again, I apologize for not providing you with a flawless Best Western experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were very tired and were able to relax as soon as we entered our room. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The bathroom has plenty of room to set our cosmetics and room to move around. The shower had plenty of pressure and the shower head was high enough we didn't have to duck.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms. We hope that you come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a family trip. Not only did my family of four stay, but my sister's family of five stayed as well. The facilities were excellent, and all of the kids enjoyed the pool. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The breakfast area was a great place to gather everyone for our day, and the menu had plenty of variety, so everyone found something good to eat. We had an overwhelmingly positive experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Our entire staff is very pleased that your family and your sister's family enjoyed your stay. We can not wait until you come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

this hotel is one of the best hotel I've stayed in. Very clean with a great friendly staff. Love the fact that the pool is inside and clean as well. The housekeeping attendants were very friendly and didn't hestiate to bring more towels when asked. Also, the breakfast food was good with several choices to choose from. Overall my family and I recommend this hotel is the place to stay.

1  Thank christie D

Thank you for your review. We really enjoyed having your family stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. I will make sure to share your comments with the whole staff at our next meeting. We look forward to having you come stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My 1st involvement with this Best Western was through my work. I work for a bus service and several of our out of town relief drivers stayed here for weeks at a time. The staff went out of their way to help with space for driver meetings and interviews, The Hotel was always clean and well kept.

Room Tip: Let staff know what you like and they will try to help.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for you kind review. We are so happy to hear that you and your co-workers enjoyed your stay here while working. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The hotel was a wonderful place to stay. The rooms was very nice and the staff was on top of it. It was a very clean place and I will highly recommend the hotel to anyone.
We had my daughter's birthday party at the hotel and it was very nice. The kids had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the indoor pool.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

It was our pleasure to help celebrate your daughter's very important day.
We are delighted that you chose our hotel and that you truly enjoyed your Best Western experience. We hope to be able to join in the celebrations of future birthdays to come.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horn Lake
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Horn Lake

Been to Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!