“great stay”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Horn Lake
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“great stay”
Reviewed 15 February 2010

check in was the so easy after a terrible 15 hour day. walked in and they gave us the room key and said your checked in. can't make any easier then that. the hotel is clean and quite the front desk staff are very friendly and helpfull. great breakfast and it's about 20 mins to most things you want to visit.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 September 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderfule review. We hope to see you again soon!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Texas
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Absolutely wonderful! My girlfriend and I were in town from Texas, and my family laughed at me when I told them we were staying at Best Western for my girlfriend Birthday in Horn Lake, but it was perfect! We were greeted nicely and the reception gave us a goody bag, along with several tips for finding out more about local shows in the area, directions to a restaurant, etc. The bed was very high and room tastefully decorated! AND there were 4 pillows for our king sized bed. I didn't want to judge the bed until I woke up the next morning, but so comfortable, much better than mine at home. Also, 8 towels in the bathroom, and the book on top of the toilet was amusing, but a nice touch! Makeup remover pads were stashed with the shampoo and soaps. The TV was a huge flat screen, and I forgot to mention we had little tootsie roll candies on our bed! cute!! Breakfast room had at least 5 TVs in there, and the best free breakfast I've seen for a hotel. I have already told my all my Texas friends to keep it in mind for when they have guests- at this price, I really couldn't believe it! Oh yes, Bubbly SPA room in living space was just wonderful. I do not want to tell you what kind of fun we had in SPA but you can imagine what happened in our fantastic room. They had many suites to select from please do not be afraid to ask what kind of rooms they have so many kind to select from. We did not know which one to get but we will be coming back to try them all. We were going around looking at the hotel to see what else they have and to my surprise Indoor pool with hot tub is just fantastic. The pool was so clean it made me use the pool and hot tub in mid January. Please give this hotel a chance it will move you. Coming soon Bar at the hotel is just going to make our day. I hope they can bring a wine to my room. Just Cool and futuristic.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your excellent review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you and your girlfriend really enjoyed your stay and our comfortable spacious rooms. We hope to see you again soon and we most definitely will bring you wine to your room!!
texas
Reviewed 1 December 2009

This best stay I have ever had in a long long time. The hotel is very comtemporary and very modern. It is a hotel that gives you the las vegas feeling. The beds are like sleeping on a KING's palace with the pillowtop mattresses. Staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to accomadate my family.Great Hot & Cold breakfast. The stay was phenominal. I encourage if anyone is on exit 289 on goodman road in memphis/southaven/hornlake area this is the place to be.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you still use us for your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horn Lake
Drury Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven
La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area
Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven
Candlewood Suites Memphis - Southaven
Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven

Been to Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!