“Very happy with my stay!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Horn Lake Southaven
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Horn Lake
Wheatland, California
“Very happy with my stay!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Horn Lake Ramada for 10 nights and was extremely happy with my stay. The rooms are newly remodeled and the beds are very comfortable. The staff is helpful and courteous. The location is fantastic. I bid for this hotel on priceline.com and secured the room for $40 a night. It would have been a great deal at twice that price!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I checked in the hotel a hour before check in time wheni got there the lady was unsure if ther room was clean so she looked at the camera and said that it was done, well when i went to the room it was DIRTY. So i went back to the front desk and ask the lady if they had another roomof course she made me aware of the hotel being full that night but when i checked in there was not alot of guest so i ask could i move she said that the other room was for the other guest, but from working at a hotel myself I was lost to the the fact of why couldn't i say in the rooms that was already clean. So what i had to do was sit in the room for a hour or more and wait to get the room clean. I was in town for my birthday so i couldn't leave and go over family house or anything. By traveling so far i was just tired.. I might say again

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank jaden29
DCJim1
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Stayed here for my annual trip to Memphis to see Elvis. Nice place and the room was very clean and had everything. Good hot breakfest and a small but relaxing pool area.....lots of good places to eat and drink close by. Safe, clean and well maintained. Great price too. I would have no problem staying here again.

Room Tip: No reastaurant but the free breakfest and the dining area were excellent.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank DCJim1
Hurricane, West Virginia
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Very clean and quiet. Great location. I suggest if visiting Graceland or Memphis like we did to stay at this hotel! Very friendly and nice staff!! Breakfast was also great!! Flat screen tv and an awesome shower! Felt very safe at this hotel!! If we are ever down here again we will definately stay here!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Made reservations online for a very good rate. That could be why they gave us the worst room in the place! Smelled horrid, felt like the carpet and drapes were wet from a recent cleaning. Big red stain on the carpet. Perhaps someone died in there. Told us we could wait 30 to 45 minutes to see another room that was being cleaned. Rude, dishonest. Lots of better places near by.

Room Tip: They don't care what your room location requests are!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kidding_11
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel for two nights. We had a lower level non-smoking king sized bed. The hotel appears to be in good condition, though you can tell that it's somewhat worn. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
The place was packed and there were many people milling around and lounging outside the room and there were many loud vehicles. In retrospect, I would ask for a room on the opposite side of the building (away from the pool).
The location is near shopping and restaurants and is very convenient. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Reserve rooms at least two weeks in advance for better rates, ask for room away from pool
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My family and I stopped here on our way to a family reunion in Oklahoma. We wanted a pool for our young child. As soon as we got in the room my initial feeling was that it was an older, yet clean motel. The carpet, sink area, and beds were clean. We got to the pool area and it was GROSS. There was a plastic baggie floating in the pool and lots of trash on the ground. The pool water had a foul odor. We got back to the room to wash the nasty pool water off of us and the tub wouldn't drain. Upon looking closer was found there was a huge wad of hair in the drain. The towles smelled like a public restroom. Around 11:00 p.m. we were awkakeend by a group of young children running around the outside of room yelling and screaming like a wild herd of cattle. We asked them to be quiet, but they weren't. Not that this a relfection of the hotel itself, but the wallks were very thing and we could hear everything! Bottom line - you get what you pay for. I would NEVER go back to this motel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#9 of 17 in Southaven
La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Horn Lake Southaven? Share your experiences!