“Clean, remodeled, and very accommodating”

Holiday Terrace Motel Houston
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I stayed at the Terrace Motel in Houston MIssissippi, while there doing disaster services casework from the April 27th 2011 tornados in Chickasaw County.
I stayed at the Terrace Motel in May of 2011
I was pleasantly surprise how clean it was, with new bed, bedspread, shower and counter tops.. The refridgerator was handy to store water and keep food on hand, . It made my stay very comfortable during this stressful time. Chan Patel the owner(?)I believe the new owner of the motel, was very accommodating to my needs, and made sure everything was to guests comfort.
I thank him for this, and appreciate the comfort and cleaniness of the room I had during my stay.
With gratitude
Catherine

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank ouiser7

Been to Holiday Terrace Motel Houston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Terrace Motel Houston

Address: 950 E Madison St, Houston, MS 38851-2415
Region: United States > Mississippi > Houston
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Houston
Price Range: £41 - £43 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Terrace Motel Houston 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Terrace Motel Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.