“Pretty good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was surprisingly better than expected. It has a parlor style feel to it, but the entrees are more gourmet. I had a fried green tomato blt and my wife had lemon butter salmon. Both were good. I'd dine here again.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Walkers may not look like the best in town, but in this case looks are deceiving. Fresh fish, steaks and daily specials are all the best in town. Its pretty pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Recently went to Walker's for a special anniversary. Food, as usual, was outstanding and proved why it is the best restaurant in the Jackson area. Only problem was arrived on time for 7:15 reservation but wasn't seated until after 8. And since the bar (which has about 8 seats was full) we had to stand around outside for almost an hour until table was ready. Love the restaurant but found the wait a bit irritating.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I wanted to try the local favorite and boy am I glad I did.
Decided to order the fried green tomato BLT with a mild horseradish comeback sauce.

BLTs have always been my go to sandwhich. I have had many good and many bad BLT's

This BLT is the best one I have ever eaten anywhere and that is why I give a Rae but deserved 5 star rating.

The fries where very clean,crispy and even held on to the sea salt that was lightly sprinkled on them

From I can tell sitting at the bar! all the food looked great as it passed by?Staff was very nice and organized too.

There is a dinner menu that looks even better then the lunch menu.
Full bar as well and yes they take credit cards.

Why eat here? The menu has a lot of diversity and options

Why not? N/A

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The soft shell crab and the veal are the two best dishes on the menu. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone coming to Jackson.

1  Thank Jamie1224