“Great People and Atmosphere”
Review of Spice Avenue

Spice Avenue
Ranked #59 of 391 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 1 January 2012

How shall I start besides the food was GREAT!!!! To say I'm not a big Indian food person and a very picky eater but their food was perfect seasonings I loved it!!!! Even took a plate to go and brought it back home to Louisiana.... So now I try to make a trip here at least once a month :)....

1  Thank TinyTotsy

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Very good Indian buffet. Tasty, extremely flavorful and authentic dishes. One side of the buffet us vegetarian, the other has some chicken and meat dishes. It was all delicious. Thumbs Up !

8  Thank JacksonGuy
Reviewed 4 June 2009

I had one of the best vegetarian meals that I have ever had. I eaten Indian all over the country and this rates among the best of them. Fresh. Flavorful. Spicy. No bland Indian food here. My only quibble is that the rice is not fresh-- cold and clumpy. But the eggplant and garbanzos were first rate. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Midatlantictraveler