“Convenient location and unbelievable price.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #19 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
St. Louis, MO
“Convenient location and unbelievable price.”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We had initially made a reservation at the LaQuinta across the road. It's an older hotel with all exterior doors. We passed the Baymont on the way to LaQuinta, and noticed the Baymont sign for $45 rooms. We had a Wyndham number and received a $5 discount. Our friends traveling with us did not have a Wyndham number so the desk clerk signed them up to get the discount.

This is a newer hotel with large, clean rooms. Our friend used the gym and enjoyed it. We walked down the street to eat at Chili's for dinner. Breakfast was the typical fare.

This was a great location off I-55 and was one of the best values we have seen. We will definitely plan to stay here again when heading south.

• Stayed December 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 October 2011

On August 19, 2011 I traveled with my son to a basketball camp that was held in Jackson, Miss. My son didn't have a credit card so to prevent him for paying a $50.00 deposit, I selected to allow the hotel to use my card. We were there for three nights. When checking out on Monday, the desk clerk could not locate the information regarding my credit card, but assured me it wouldn't be a problem because I was paying cash. In route home, I called the hotel and spoke to the manager, Mr. Croswait. He assured me there would be no problems, because the card was not charged. When I arrived home and check my credit card, I was suprised to discover that my credit card had been debit for the room. The manager, Mr. Crostwait was to busy to take my call. Following several attempts to get Mr. Jay Crostwait to return my call, I reported the problem to my credit card company. They investigated and sent me a letter stating that, according to the hotel, the charges were correct. I contacted the front deck and asked the clerk to see if they had a receipt on file showing that I paid cash for the room. Following a brief search, she indicated that she did have a receipt showing that I paid cash for the room. When I asked her to fax the receipt, she indicated that only the manager, "Jay" could fax receipts. Based on the number of times(1:59 PM, 3:32 PM, 4:06 PM) I tried to contact the manager, I probably will never get the receipt. Whereas the hotel was nice and the workers were friendly, the manager appears to have customer relations problems. Kaishnakurpa of America L should encourage him to return calls to his customers or find another occupation.

D. Lyons, Sr.
Greensboro, NC

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 8 October 2011
This seems to be a simple matter of miscommunication. All Front Desk staff members are authorized to fax and email guests copies of their folios, as long as they verify the caller is in fact the guest who stayed in that room. This is to protect the privacy and credit card information of our guest. As to the billing dispute, both the hotel and your credit card company found no evidence to support there was any improper billing. If there were a record of the cash transaction in our system or you could provide a receipt, we could issue the refund. If we can be of further assistance or you still need copies of your folio, please call guest services at (601)206-1616 or email me directly: gm@baymontjackson.com.
Reviewed 14 September 2011

This hotel was well priced and met my expectations. I stay at Baymonts to get my points and would not hesitate to stay at this one again.

• Stayed September 2011
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 28 September 2011
We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jay Crosthwait
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed 9 September 2011

No hot water, smelled like smoke, dirty floors, no spread on the bed, dry rotted lamp shades...I can go on and on!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
I'm terribly sorry that you experienced these problems during your stay. Our goal is to provide each and every guest with the best possible service and accommodations. If I can be of assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to call the hotel.

Jay Crosthwait

Travellers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Reviewed 7 September 2011

No words can express the extreme gratitude felt, for the manager and staff from check in on 9/2 to check out on 9/5. They graciously attends to any & all needs addressed! There are some repairs needed, but overrall it was a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2011
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 14 September 2011
It was a pleasure having your group stay with us, and we appreciate your positive feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My husband and I decided to try this hotel because of the free night they advertised. We usually stay at Hampton Inns to get our points but this hotel caught our eye and fit our budget. I must say we experienced no problems and found the entire staff to be personable and helpful. We signed up for the Wyndham points program the first day and will continue to stay at their hotels in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 7 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you back soon.
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I was very pleased with my recent stay at this hotel. I'm accustomed to this kind of service at establishments priced much higher, so it's hard to beat the value. I had to call down for a toothbrush and extra towels and the clerk brought them up to me-which was nice. The breakfast was terrific, as was the young lady working there. My check in was speedy and the staff seemed attentive to all of my needs. The free cookies they had out were down right addictive. Thanks for making my stay so pleasant!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, 1 August 2011
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your positive feedback. We hope to see you again next time you're in Jackson.