“NASTY”

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Thank Teresa D. R
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My husband and I were vendors for the Canton Craft show and this hotel had a great rate and good reviews. I will probably give it one more chance, but there were some issues.
Front desk staff was friendly, location was great. Upon check in, we quickly threw our things in the room and left for dinner. When we came back, my husband noticed the connecting door was open a bit, which means someone on the other side could get in. He also noticed the bathroom sink was totally ringed with black razor stubble. It was like the sink was filled and then as it emptied, the stubble stuck to the sides. How do you miss this? We also found an American Airlines baggage claim ticket sitting in plain view on the desk. How do you miss this? On one of the nightstands was a lighter and a key card. The pillows were not lined up as one would expect and I had to brush little black fuzzies off of the sheet. It looked like someone had been in the bed. Whoever cleaned - or didn't clean - this room did a poor job. We did go down to the desk and were upgraded to a suite, which we appreciated. That room was fine. However, we called twice to the front desk for a wake up call and no one ever answered. We just set our cell phones. The treadmill in the gym was out of service, also and we had wanted to use it to work off some of the dinner we had. Breakfast was served early for the vendors and customers who had to be out by 6 or so, and that was appreciated. But when you have a serious cleaning issue like we did, its had to compensate for that. We might give this one more try if nothing else is available, but the jury is still out on that one. Judge for yourself.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The attendant at the desk was friendly. There was no elevator so he choose a room for us which was close to the stairs. The room was a good size and was clean. There were some stains on the throw at the end of the bed. I did not complain but took them off immediately and tucked them away. I would stay here again but I would ask to see the room before committing to it.

Room Tip: Be prepared for stairs there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was expecting a little more from the overall experience but the customer service was great. When I entered the hotel I was greeted by the front desk worker, Nikki. She had the most wonderful attitude and was more than helpful. The room was nice & the housekeeper, Angela J, detailed my room perfectly. She had such a positive attitude & assured me her assistance in which was given. There should be more people with pleasant attitudes and personalities like them working for Baymont. Because of them I will be visiting more often.

• Stayed: September 2013