“Oh wow”

Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 4 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Reviewed 4 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Reviewed 1 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 February 2014

My family stayed at this hotel on your way back from New Orleans after going on a cruise. I booked this hotel because of the price and good reviews online. I booked it on hotels.com. When I went to check in I learned that the hotels was sold out of double rooms for the past week. Since I was traveling with my Mother, I needed a extra bed. The nice girl at the front desk didn't know how hotels.com would allow me to book that. The security guard ended up finding a rollaway bed which solved the problem. I am real grateful for their excellence help. I could of paid for another room but since we were just staying the night to hit the road in the morning it was a great cost saving. The room itself was clean and very big. The little kitchen was helpful too. I would stay here again next year when we travel for a next cruise

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for those kind words. We strive so hard to make our entire guest feel like they are right at home because we know how hard it is when you’re traveling. I will definitely pass your comment onto our staff and if you are ever in the area again please don't hesitate to call us personally to set up your reservation.

LaChanze Culpepper

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband chose Baymont Inn and Suites for our Valentine's Day Weekend. Our stay was truly an enjoyable way to celebrate our Valentine's Weekend. The rooms were lovely and very comfortable and the price was very reasonable. Each and every person that we met from the General Manager (Ms. LaChanze Culpepper) to the staff were very professional and extremely friendly ! ! !

My husband and I will stay at Baymont Inn and Suites the next time we're in Jackson

Room Tip: The view from the top floor was great !
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for those kind words. I really enojyed speaking with you. I will pass your message onto our staff. They will definitely appreciate it. We strive so hard to make all of our guest feel comfortable and at home with our warm hospitality. When you are ready to come back to the area please call me so I can make your reservation personally.

LaChanze Culpepper

Reviewed 23 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014