“HPR Weekend”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Overall it was not a bad stay. A little hot in the lobby area, but the room was very cold and comfortable. The staff was great and did a wonderful job getting everyone checked in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gloria B

Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I drove a good ways to stay at your hotel for you to tell me I couldn't stay...the lady at the front desk told me I may be able to pay a deposit of 100 dollars...I booked with the wrong card and I had the wrong card with me but I did have money...I would've paid any deposit because I just thought this was a nice place...I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone...I went right down the road and got a better place, higher end....and they gave a courtesy stay for half off just for your mess up...God work in mysterious ways...management didn't even come out to talk to me...unprofessional

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Music12483
Reviewed 8 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here May 31 - June 1 2014. We liked the hotel, because Jackson has become quite dangerous and this is closer to the northern side of town which is the better portion. There is a Chili's and IHOP literally just outside the property and it is directly off I55. The King room we shared was decorated in good taste with a comfortable bed and large bathroom. The minor issues were bad paint work toward the ceiling, housekeeping left a sheet on the table across from the elevator for a while, and we checked into our new room and one of the trash cans had fries in it! We would definitely overlook the small imperfections and stay here again for value and location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you those kind words. We strive so hard to make our entire guest feel like they are right at home because we know how hard it is when you’re traveling. I am addressing all these issues with my management staff and we will correct all the issues. If you are ever in the area I would love to meet you in person, so I can make sure you are taken good care of.

We truly appreciate your feedback and loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed 27 May 2014