“Great service but "ok" decor”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We recently stayed this hotel in Jackson,MS while we were in town filming a "series special" for our National Motorcycle Series "American Spirit" during the "Trail Of Honor" Event Armed Forces Weekend - not being familiar with this market we were looking for a clean,affordable and safe! stay in Jackson and the Baymont Inn & Suites North Jackson was Perfect!! in all categories. Close to the interstate, food, and more!!

and the breakfast was awesome!! which really helped us in getting a good meal before we went out to film all day in Jackson ;) and the staff was friendly,courteous and helpful!

We'll gladly stay here again when we're in Jackson, MS

Tim Alan E.P./Host "American Spirit" TV
Pres./CEO Third Day Entertainment, Inc.

Room Tip: rooms on the back side of the hotel will be quieter and are away from the interstate frontage ;)
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jackson
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have stayed several times and until this trip never had an issue. When large motorcycle gangs stay at the hotel, someone must make them be quiet through the night and stop driving around and around the property with the loud pipes.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Lu S
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Where do I start. First off I was checked into an occupied room at check in, which was a red flag right away. Luckily the occupants of that room were away but I did notice a strong odor marijuana in there. The clerk gave me another room but that one hadnt been cleaned and had trash and a dead roach on the floor. I was then given a jacuzzi suite for my troubles which was neither occupied or dirty thankfully. I thought all was well until someone tried to enter my room at 2 am with a room key! Thankfully the security latch stopped them from entering but they proceeded to pound on the door several times screaming at me to get out of "their room". At this point I decided to pack up and leave immediately even though my room was prepaid through Expedia. I found a room down the road and just feel lucky to have gotten out of that place!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Jordi M

Travellers are raving about these Jackson hotels