“We stopped anyway.”
Review of Petra Cafe & Hookah - CLOSED

Petra Cafe & Hookah
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Petra Cafe serves authentic Greek, Mediterranean, and Lebanese cuisine. This restaurant is perfect for casual dining or great for groups. Hookah is available.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We left our hotel about 7:00 looking for some dinner. We chose the Petra Café, a Middle Eastern place about three miles from our hotel. The outside of the place looked okay - but was certainly not anything special. The inside was marginally better. If I had not read good reviews, we may have walked out after seeing that we would be their only diners. But we stayed - and happy that we did.

We weren’t tremendously hungry so we split the following: a fried Kibbeh appetizer - it was good but I prefer to have baked Kibbeh, some pita and hummus, fattoush and a rice and lamb plate. If we ever find ourselves back in Jackson, we quite likely would stop here again.

$37.00.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I adore this little Middle Eastern restaurant!!
It is authentic...delicious... great prices.. fab atmosphere.. small and quaint
Its a little jewel!!!!!!
dont miss it!!!!.... parking funky so be careful!!!!
They will bring you a beautiful hookah pipe... fix it up and have a great selection of the flavored tobacco....dont miss out on this treat... even if you are a novice!!!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

So glad Jackson, MS has finally got a hookah bar!!! This place is decorated very cute and intimate with an amazing vibe! Located in the downtown area of Jackson! There are many hookah flavors options to choose from and you can mix flavors. Only down side is the only sell beer and wine coolers--wish they has a bigger bar selection and each person gets charged for hookah. Other than that, I will be returning when I'm home again.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

A friend and I there for dinner. We ordered our meal. I order a kabob. I could not eat it. My friends was just as bad. Terrible. Will not return.

petracafe, Owner at Petra Cafe & Hookah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

I am disappointed that you were not able to rave about your meal as the majority of our customers do. We take great pride in preparing all of our meals from the heart with the best cuts of meat, fresh organic ingredients and authentic imported spices. As the owner, I am at the restaurant practically all of the time and ask all guests if they are satisfied with the food. Perhaps we did not ask you this particular time. Had I known about your dissatisfaction, I would have done everything possible to make sure you were satisfied and happy to have chosen Petra Cafe.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I was somewhat skeptical the first time I visited as there were not a whole lot of people there. Since then I have been numerous times as the food is good and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank Scubaboles