“Great hotel - good location- great service”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped in late on our road trip. The desk clerk was accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good! I'm pretty picky and I highly recommend this hotel. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank cub77cu7b

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed here for two weeks while I waited for my house to be ready. I had a very enjoyable stay here and felt really at home. The staff were very friendly and helpful and let me use the printer and fax machine for my documents I needed to send for my work. The hotel was also very clean and it was a bonus that it was brand new too!
In my free time when I wasn't at work I was able to use the gym and pool which were also very clean. Breakfast was great every day and it had everything you would possibly want,
Overall this was an excellent choice of hotel for my two week stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The fireworks were exploding overhead as we arrived!!! What a welcome!!! We only spent one night here but were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff, the newly renovated hotel (or so it seemed), the tasty hot breakfast. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This is a very nice place i stayed at the hotel for few weeks and really enjoyed very comfortable and great service .... the food, the staff make me and my group very comfortable this is the second time we have stayed and we really enjoyed ... i really recommend to everybody and did i mentioned they served a quite good breakfast!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in jackson previously in a hotel off I55 and was greatly disappointed so this trip I researched several sites and this Comfort Inn got rave reviews so we decided to try them in our kid friendly weekend visit to jackson. We arrived late and I requested in advance enough towels in our room for us all to get showere, when I checked in the gentleman told me he personally inspected my room and it had enough towels per my request. Room was as photos showed, no surprisingly ugly hotel comforters-- thank goodness! Hotel was extremely quiet. Arrived for breakfast about 8:00 and there was ample food in stock. While I was waiting for my toast to cook the same gentleman that checked us in the night before asked if everything was ok and even offered to make me a waffle. One thing at several hotels that has been bad has been the orange juice, thank goodness this was yummy not that add water type.
The only thing I would say in any sorts of changes would be more tables in breakfast area.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Magnolia_Girl1
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is a wonderful place, quiet, very comfortable and the staff is exceptionally helpful.

Indeed I managed to leave behind my toilette bag -- and the staff very kindly found it and send it on to me. This is truly service above and beyond the call of service.

Again this is an exceptional place.

did I mention they serve a quite tasty breakfast?

1  Thank mottthe
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have really enjoyed staying at Comfort Inn on my business travel for the last month. I was amazed at the cleanliness, the food and especially the service. The staff was very nice, pleasant and hospitable and made me and my group feel special. Everyone in the hotel seemed to have ownership and enjoy their job! I would definitely come back to this hotel and recommend it to everybody.