“Gross! Will never stay here again!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Conway, Arkansas
“Gross! Will never stay here again!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is our second time staying here and boy has it gone downhill in a hurry!!! The bedding was not clean and carpets are filthy in the hallway. It even smells awful! If I hadn't booked online without walking in here, I would never have booked a room in this place. As soon as the smell hits, you, you just want to turn around and leave. I don't know what it's coming from but it's nasty. There seems to be water leak issues here so maybe that's what it's from. I sure hope it's not mold! I'm very disappointed at the condition and have no idea how this is still rated number one. It might be worth it to spend a little extra money for a nice clean place to stay in Jackson.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jaylasmom
ComfortInn186, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry that you didn't find our hotel as clean as your previous stay. We will definitely look into this and will make changes as needed. We hope you consider this an isolated matter and will stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Once I got to the room, I looked around to see what we were dealing with. Immediately saw a huge stain on the comforter. I proceeded to pull the sheets down on both beds to see they were both covered with blood, dirt stains. The pillow looked as if someone rubbed it on the floor and put it back on the bed. The girl at the desk was very sweet and said we could check out, as there were no other rooms available. This is the number 1 rated hotel in Jackson?

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Gavin B
Dear guest,

I am sorry to learn you were not satisfied with your room. Our hotel staff along with the housekeeping staff works extra hard to provide clean rooms and best services. We are just not sure where we went wrong as our housekeeping staff does a walk thru to make sure everything is clean before leaving the room. Please accept our sincere apology.

It doesn't represent the quality of service we offer to our guest. I have discussed this matter with the housekeeping staff and have trained them so this kind of situation never arise in the future again. We hope to see you again!
KS
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here one night on our way to Florida and had a pleasant stay. It was easy to navigate to the hotel using our Garmin. The room was clean with comfortable beds and bedding. They were generous with bath towels as well. No complaints on the complimentary breakfast, although the dining space was a bit small. I would stay at this property again if we pass through Jackson.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
We are truly humbled and thankful for your kind words. My staff joins me in thanking you for taking the time to write such a beautiful and thoughtful review. I know as a traveler you have many properties to compare us to and are glad you choose ours this time. We look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at Comfort Inn Jackson, MS for 4 nights. Very decorative lobby, clean room, Breakfast was great as well cereals, fresh fruits, sausage, eggs, ham, flavored waffles, etc..Nice staff, very helpful, Nicd outdoor pool too. Location is safe too. I highly recommend to all who visit Jiackson Mississippi.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rick H
Thank for the great compliments and all fives we love to see this and love that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon
Bedford, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. It is located right off the freeway. Restaurants, over than fast food, were 6 miles up the freeway. No large sign visible from the freeway, so it can be hard to locate if you don't have the address.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marianne L
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry about the sign issue. We are currently working with City of Jackson to install a sign. We just request our guest to hang in there with us until it is complete. Thank you for such a wonderful review!
College Station, TX
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was passing through Jackson on my way to Georgia and stopped here for the night. The hotel is clean and the staff was courteous and helpful. The room was nice, clean and well appointed. The bed was quite comfortable on road weary bones. I like that it was convenient to the highway yet seemed secure and well lit with camera surveillance. My only gripe was that my room had some mechanical problems. I had a terrible time with the lock, both getting my card to work and getting the deadbolt to lock. The toilet ran constantly and the front light left off a kind of flickering glow all night. Was going to mention to staff on my way out but they were tied up with other guests and I was eager to hit the road. All in all, for the money and convenience, I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ARTX2
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am delighted to hear so many positive things about our hotel! We look forward to see you again!
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable rooms, great service and convinient location! Price also better then any competition around. If you plan to travel to Jackson you should stay at this hotel!!!!
This was my first visit to Jackson and first time stay at Comfort Inn! Over all an excellent experiance and I am not going to use any other hotels from now on! :-)

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. My staff loves to hear when they are making our guest stays memorable. Your perfect score provided to us is definitely exciting. We hope to see you soon