Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown - Fairgrounds
Ranked #23 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Everything was wonderful at the Red Roof Inn! There was nothing that I did not like. I loved every bit of my stay! The front desk was wonderful. The housekeepers were very helpful and sweet to me and my family. I couldn't have found a better hotel. I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
RedRoofJackson, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown - Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Thank you for your good comments concerning your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jackson Fairgrounds. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this Red Roof Inn. The housekeepers were great! Ace, Georgia and Laura were very helpful and sweet to me and my boyfriend! The front desk guy which I believe his name is Phillip made us feel right at home. Anything we needed, he helped and got it done for us. One night we needed something, and Lala was very helpful as well! The room was great and clean, and we give this hotel a ONE HUNDRED!!! Thanks for all of you alls help Red Roof Inn! We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jackson Fairgrounds Red Roof. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

This is absolutely the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. We brought our cats and they stuck us in a nasty smoke drenched and DIRTY room. Yes it was DIRTY. HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED. There were candy wrappers and garbage under the bed. There was a soda cap and dirt and hair behind the door. It STUNK. It was ugly and the location is in a terrible area. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Mike S

I would like to apologize that your recently stay at the Red Roof Inn Jackson Fairgrounds was not to your satifaction. These problems were out of the ordinary, and rest assure that corrective measures have been taken to address these problems. Thanks you for your comments.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Hotel has been refurbished and offers a good solid value and is close to downtown. Shoneys and Waffle House plus a burger joint and convenience store basically next door. Good for a night or two stay or longer for construction workers, etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Taxman9922
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Manager was very nice and friendly. Front desk was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely come back and recommend to family and friends. Kudos to the manager because that hotel is very well managed!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank harpo1784
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I made a business trip recently, and when I walked in the guest services immidiately made my experience more relaxing for me. They were very polite, and the transaction went smooth. I had stayed in the same hotel a year prior to this visit and it was not as good as this time. I am happy that I gave this hotel property another try. Outstanding customer service and great rooms for the price. I will definately return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I made a solo trip sort of spur of the moment and had an excellent stay at this particular Red Roof Inn. The staff was exceedingly pleasant and well groomed and mannerable. The well trained and discipline staff, by virtue is a reflection of their manager and the skills they were taught by their management. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Jackson, MS.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo