“Absolutely the best beds” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Jackson
gulf coast
“Absolutely the best beds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I have stayed and many hotels over the years and usually the Westin has the best beds. This best western bed's come very close to the Westin beds. I absolutely loved them.
The area has been know for some sketchy activity but it is close to the coliseum and the capital. A fence surrounds the hotel with electric gates.
Breakfast is the normal hotel free breakfast but was served by a very nice lady who was very helpful
Rooms are normal size and the bathroom is a little small but will definitely stay here again!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mbfree66
Dave P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thanks for your review! We have just installed new mattresses in our hotel and glad you enjoyed it! We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to Jackson, MS. Thank again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here cause it was really close to our convention. I was freaked when we drove up & the parking was gated. We have been told numerous times that the whole area is not safe. The inside was really nice & would stay here again if I had to come back. The only thing that disturbed me was my 4 yr old wanted more fruit loops at 9:05 & the lady said it's closed. I didn't need her help getting fruit loops out & then she made a smart remark. I was like omg this is so crazy. Overall the facility was great it was just customer service that was lacking.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dave P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank you so much in writing a review for us! First and foremost I would like to address our private parking situation. Our hotel is located walking distance to the MS Coliseum where some of the largest events in Mississippi take place. During these events parking is a huge issue where others try using our space for parking. This gate was installed to guarantee a parking spot for our guests. Our location is in fact very safe as we are located in a high traffic area right off Interstate 55.
Your issue encountered with my staff regarding breakfast is unacceptable. Our breakfast hours is from 6:00am-9:00am and even though you were a little late, my staff should have been more considerate of your needs. I have discussed this issue with my staff to make sure it doesn't happen again. In all, we truly care about our guests and our goal is to be the cleanest and one of the best hotels in Jackson, MS. We hope to see you again. Thank You.
Port Gibson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was our 2nd stay and we continue to really like this hotel. The hotel smelled wonderful when we walked in. The staff is professional, helpful, and most gracious. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The beds are great for a good night's sleep. Very Nice furniture in hotel with huge screen televisions. Breakfast is delicious with a variety of options to choose from. Highly recommend this hotel when traveling to Jackson, MS.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed 4 nights and no room service.Only made the beds once. Never emptied the trash or bring fresh towels. The manager was suppose to get back with me on this problem and never did after several attempts to call him.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Kevin S
Dave P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. Once again, as previously emailed to you, I apologize for not getting back to you soon enough as I had a family emergency and was out a few days. After my arrival to the hotel, I tried calling from the number on your reservation and left a message for you to get back to me on my mobile phone but never received a call. I discussed the issue with my head house keeper and was made aware that service was not needed everyday from your room. In addition, from you issues, we made some changes with housekeeping to make sure this doesn't happen again. As a manager, we take our reviews very seriously and truly thank you for your stay. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and the updates we have done in the last 3 years and hope to see you again.
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We were traveling home and selected this room by AAA recommendation. Was very surprised on how nice it was on the inside! Staff was very helpful, room was very clean on comfortable! Breakfast was included and very good!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank NanaM1946
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I do not usually write reviews but I will make this an exception. The lobby is amazing - haven't seen a lobby like this at any Best Western I've stayed at to date. The bed and bathrooms are something you'd find at a hilton. I will return at this hotel because of the incredible rooms and service.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dave P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank You very much for your review. We appreciate your response and hope to see you soon! We truly care about you and all of our guests at Best Western Executive Inn - Thanks for making our day!
Horn Lake, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is the second time staying at this facility. We have to come down to the hospital every 6 months for check ups and this is where we stay. They have a great staff that is always willing to answer any question you might have and help with anything that you might need. Mrs. Rosalez was very nice, friendly, and helpful. Met the owner while I was there as well and he also is very nice. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds are really comfortable! Loved everything about the hotel and will continue to stay here every time I have to come down here. A little side note though, STAY AWAY from the Waffle House in front because they are horrible. I couldn't write a review on them because it does not show up but I am warning you guys now.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving each and every one our guests to the fullest!