“I like this Regency Hotel”

Regency Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #34 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Orange, California
“I like this Regency Hotel”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went back Regency Hotel & CC about two weeks ago, and i really felt that it is very diferent than the before. it looks more nicer and more clean, and it is very quiet there, poeple work at hotel are very friendly, and I feel very safe, so I like this Hotel alot and I definitely will come back here again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
regencyjacksonms, Owner at Regency Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Jolina b,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Regency Hotel and Conference Center. I'm very happy you found our staff friendly, and our property clean, quiet and safe. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Best Regards,
Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Regency Hotel & Conference Center is a Great hotel in Jackson.The beautiful facility is very clean, and very quiet. The sleeping room is nice, the big king size bed is very comfortable, and clean, The new owner of the hotel has made big improvements to the hotel

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank yvonne449
regencyjacksonms, Owner at Regency Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Yvonne449,

It was truly a pleasure to read your review. Thank you for your comments regarding our facility and improvements we have made. We always appreciate it when guests send positive feedback. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff. I hope we have the pleasure of your company again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stay at the regency hotel all the time when im in Jackson its a good hotel to stay its safe good breakfast the new owner have clean the place up the staff is a big help ,I do hope you try the regency they have work very hard to make the hotel a better place to stay.and the hot water doesn't run out like most hotels.

Room Tip: always look at the room first,
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Greg,

Than you for complimenting our commitment to improving the property and the friendliness of our staff. We truly appreciate your feedback. I'll be sure to share your positive comments with our team. They take pride in providing excellent customer service. We hope you choose to stay with us again during your next trip to Jackson.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This place was a little above a dump:( and ran down. I believe it's in a questionable area because the Hampton Inn near by was gated entrance & exit and had an empty older Jackson police cars in parking lots in that other few businesses on this road across from Trade Market. One or two of theses cars in this hotel parking lot also. No batteries on tv remote....after getting batteries from front desk.... remote still did not work. Roaches in bathroom:( Only one bath towel and one wash cloth:( Christmas decor still up in lobby area and looked clean. Breakfast was a joke.....no juices in the machine and open.... only orange juice container turned side ways that fit up in juice machine in refrigerator. Almost empty gallon milk in side door of refrigerator, pancake/waffle mix in a bag. No waffle cooker. Three small
cereal dispensers almost empty, bad coffee:( and tons of English tea bags....hubby did see boiled eggs but still in shells in a container. Stated a bar and restaurant.....had neither:( Only +++ thing about this place was the sheets were clean. I think we will stay in the Brandon/Pearl area hotel next time.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Stephanie H
raiyanrab, Manager at Regency Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thanks for alerting us to this. We work hard to offer friendly service, I'm sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Hope you will give us another chance In the future. If you'd like to contact me directly please call the hotel and ask for our sales team.
Charleston, Mississippi
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I Called in advance to ask about pets and was told of course , no charge. Then charged an unreasonable fee upon checkout. THey said they didnt know why I would have been told that. When we checked in it took forever to get rooms side by side that had been promised. The outside door did not lock. there was cat pee in the hall, no hot water in guest laundry, roaches Iin one room, broken refrigerator. Too many complaints to mention.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank branco4000
It's very disappointing to receive a comment like this. We are a pet friendly hotel I will make note with our front desk about this issue. We will investigate the other concerns you have. I hope you will give us another chance to make it up to you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 February 2014

If you pitched a tent next to the city trash recylcing plant, you would be a level above this dump.

Checked in and asked for a Junior Suite, they charged me $151.00, sent me to my room on the second floor.

Wow, late 60's decor, carpeting has not been vacumed yet this year, maybe not at all last year either. Closet had three candy wrappers on the floor and the plastic from a paper cup.

Remote control did not have any batteries in it nor did it have a back plate that holds the batteries. TV sets are so old the tubes are missing. Main room the tv screen was green and in the tv room the color was totally out.

Telephone on the table had a broken receiver, no coffee pot, no shampoo or hand soap. Bed sheets were stained. Could not check out and get a refund fast enough.

Room Tip: If you are a sucker enough to stay in this dump, it is nobodies fault but your own. Terrible, Go up...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank John B
John we are sorry you had a bad experience at our hotel. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Nothing "Grand" about it. Sorry. The new management team badly needs to watch "Hotel Impossible". Odd smell in lobby/hallways. Front desk impersonal/shabby-- under new management, but couldn't repaint the front desk area? If you're going to have a no-guns policy, put that on a real sign, not a piece of paper taped to the door. Seriously? Old, small TV. No clock. No maid service. Ironing board had 2 large holes in the cover. Seriously? They just need to intelligently spend a little money, it could be fine.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MrDudeSir39
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to offer my personal assistance and look forward to getting more details about what we could have done better. Your feedback is valued and will help us improve our service. Feel free to give our management team a call.