“Waited forever...for nothing.”

Jaco's Taco's
Ranked #38 of 380 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New restaurant
“Waited forever...for nothing.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I went to lunch today at the infamous "Jaco's Tacos". I have been on several occasions and suffered through the long wait times and spotty service regime. However, today was AWFUL! Cold food. Longer than necessary wait time. Nice waitress, but no matter how hard you tried...I wasn't impressed.

I hear that it is a better later evening drink spot than lunch. May try that next time. It's a no-fly-zone for lunch options from this point on, though...

• Visited July 2014

Southaven, Mississippi
“DISGUSTING & GHEEEETTTTO! RUN!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Omg seriously I have never in my entire life seen a place like this. The manager and a waitress got into a heated argument and busted out the back door making a scene and continued as they walked back into the resturant. We ate inside and it smelled like the bathroom and the amount of flies was outrageous. Employees kept walking back and forth with bins full of prepared food including marinated raw chicken. I will say the salsa was the only decent thing there. I am surprised we did not get sick from this resturant. I feel sorry for all the employees who work in this tasteless nasty dump and anyone who has the misfortune of eating here. This establishment needs to be on the show resturant impossible!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank F2theL
Mississippi
“Jaco's Taco's”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I ate at Jaco's Taco's recently and really like it. We loved the atmosphere and were able to sit outside because the weather was so nice. The food was good and seemed really fresh. It was better than your typical Mexican restaurant. We will go back!

Visited March 2014
“Ok....”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Hate that they no longer have their luncheon specials but the quesadillas were good. My first time to eat Mexican at Jaco Taco..... I was used to eating the special which was good old county cooking!

Jackson, Mississippi
“Major Mexican Dissappointment”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Waste of time and money. Chili/cheese enchiladas were not even close to being edible. Served with a poor attempt at fried rice and watery pinto beans. The 'home made' quacamole was also watery (maybe too much lime juice) and lumpy. Sent it back and asked not to be replaced. Cinco de Mayo right around the corner is far superior. Will not return and/or recommend to anyone.

• Visited March 2014