“Go here for their great wine list and the atmosphere!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 379 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Mississippi
“Go here for their great wine list and the atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty bland and doesn't come close to authentic Italian cuisine in terms of flavor but the service and the atmosphere is absolutely excellent! I keep coming back just for that but have noticed that the taste of food has gone down in the past few years. New chef? Neglecting management? Who knows. So far they are just "ok" and I don't really go for the food. I go for their wine, atmosphere, and amazing crème brûlée!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Little Rock
“Great pre-race dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

My group had reservations for BRAVO! as a pre-marathon dinner spot. We had a party of 20 and the restaurant was very accommodating especially since they don't take reservations on Friday night. Upon arrival, we were promptly seated and our waitress, Paula, was very attentive throughout the night. We stayed for about 4 hours, laughing, eating and enjoying ourselves. The food was hot and brought out quickly. My salmon and asparagus was delicious. There was plenty on the menu for all of us to find something delicious to eat.

I can't thank Scott (manager) enough for his kindness and hospitality. We will be back next year. Thanks!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ngozi23
“Our Favorite Restaurant, Hands-down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

My husband & I dined here recently with a couple we are friends with. As usual we were not disappointed! Service was attentive, the atmosphere was cozy & fun (it was packed!), & the food was wonderfully fresh. My husband & I ordered & split the small house salad, which has a wonderful vinaigrette & a nice touch of olives on the side. This was the perfect size for us & the kitchen splits it for you. I ordered the veal Marsala because I was in the mood for something warm & filling (& a little salty). It was all of these things. Very yummy! We then shared a banana creme brûlée, which was awesome! Everything we've ever ordered here has been wonderful. The chefs specials are always amazing too. Whenever we have out town guests, we always bring them here, sometimes just for wine & desserts because of their great selection.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Savvytraveler_ms
Great Falls, Montana
“great food and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I enjoyed the business dinner we had here. There were no complaints when the food arrived. Very nice variety of things on the menu, and excellent beverage choices too. In particular, the menu included a number of different fish selections so was very friendly to my dietary tastes. Prices were a little on the heavier side but were a good value considering the superior quality of food and service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brian A
“Delightful evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We went to Bravo to spend time with family, and had a lovely evening. They served crusty bread with olive oil, and I ordered a fried brie with cranberry sauce as a delicious appetizer. We then had several different entrees; I had a risotto, with sun-dried tomatoes and scallops. Several desserts followed, as well; mine was flourless chocolate torte. It was all delicious and we enjoyed our evening.

• Visited October 2013