“Wow. 'Nuff said.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Wow. 'Nuff said.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

Disclaimer: I was vegetarian for a couple of years, and still don't mind eating without meat (although a good burger... good times). ANYWAY... here it is:

Wasn't expecting a whole lot when I saw that it was in a "Health Food Grocery Store," but... it knocked my socks off. It had varied selection (in every category, including drinks, apps, sides, and main courses) with an artistic presentation in a pleasant setting.

The food satisfied "The Two Fs": FLAVORFUL and FILLING! I ordered an entree and a side and couldn't finish them... and I usually clean my plate. Seriously, I used to think that my grandmother made the best potato salad I've ever had, but High Noon's is a close second... if not equal (sorry Grandma). And the last time I had my grandmother's potato salad was in the '80s.

Decor is cool, too. High ceilings, plenty of light... local artists' work on the walls, with prices if you're interested. Plenty of room to stretch out in a calm, cool, quiet, airy atmosphere. Booths and tables, both.

If I'd ordered less (no side) I'd still have walked away full and happy.

I'd go back again in a heartbeat. No hesitation. Seriously.

• Visited April 2012

Jackson, Mississippi
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

Went here for lunch with my daughter and husband. While I am not vegetarian, the food is very good here and fills you up. Good sized portions and lots of flavor. Excellent value. Will definitely return -- wish they were open for dinner, also, but they only serve lunch M-F.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Oxford, Mississippi
“If this is healthy eating, I will be helthy from now on!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Ok, so I know the title makes this review automatically seem fake, but trust me this is completely real. As a native Jacksonian, I have been rooting for the Fondren District for a very long time. I must say, I am very proud of this place. So I have been reviewing the menu for the cafe at my desk for a few days now. It is a bit pricey, so I probably will only try it once or twice a month. Today, I ordered the High Noon Reuben Burger and the potato salad side. The wheat bun was a bit heavy for me. The patty though was amazingly hearty to be "no meat." The house dressing was freaking great. Oh yeah the potato salad was awesome too. Seriously, there arent many things I found wrong with this meal. I felt full afterwards but not the full that is accompanied by a weight that you usually find with southern restaurant food. I loved this meal! There really isnt much more to it than that. In fewer words-- you should eat here. :)

• Visited September 2011

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Jackson, MS
“True vegetarian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2006

This is the only restaurant in the Jackson area that specializes in vegetarian and vegan meals. The food is not only extremely healthy, it is presented beautifully and is extremely tasty. The prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly. The atmosphere is informal. The best thing on the menu is often the daily special. Thursdays are the most popular item they serve, seaside cakes. Fridays are always some creative Mexican dish. Saturdays are pizzas to die for.