“Worst place to eat in Jackson”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #177 of 380 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Memphis
“Worst place to eat in Jackson”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

DO NOT EAT HERE!!! If you value your health, it is probably best to avoid this place at all cost. The Olive Garden at 6347 Interstate 55, Jackson is the most disgusting restaurant in Jackson Mississippi. I found a nasty food date sticker in my Soup! Who knows what else has been served at this horrible establishment. I worked at a restaurant for years and I know this is very unacceptable. This usually comes from a kitchen staff that rushes food out to the tables with out caring about hygiene and sanitation. I alerted the waiter, who in turn got his worthless manager. The waiter was lazy and very inattentive. The staff did not seem friendly. The manager lied about covering the cost of the meal, and charged me for everything except the tainted dish. I decided to take pictures of the food while he was at the table. The inept manager said "You are not going to post these Facebook are you?" I said I wasn't, and was initially honest and straight forward about it until... I received my bill. Don't Eat Here Period!!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank kevinshipp18

Penryn
“Fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

Got order to go of soup & salad. Ready in 5 minutes. Was good as always! Gave me 6 breadsticks to go with order!

Visited February 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“food poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

In Jackson one night, family member had surgery early next morning. Had egg plant parmesian (sic), salad, chicken flat bread appetizer. The egg plant was terrible. Very sick right now. Vomitting, diarhea. Wife didn't get sick but I am. Terrible nausea, sudden bowel movent, pure liquid. I didn't tell them but I won't EVER eat at this Olive Garden again and perhaps no others. Need to vomit but can't. Correction 4 more heaves plus hershey squirts. High prices, walmart italian in a box much tastier. You'll be sorry if you eat there.

• Visited January 2013
Crystal Springs, Mississippi
“Olive Garden”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

As the saying goes, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. The wait service there is very nice and attentive. The food is the same at all Olive Gardens. My favorite is their bottomless salad bowl and breadsticks.

Visited September 2012
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

Lots of room in this restaurant , unfortunately big line ups too..
Although it was worth the wait. Service is fast and friendly

Visited January 2013