“Watch out for the hair in your salad”
Review of Room Service

Room Service
Ranked #52 of 389 Restaurants in Jackson
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Not only was a very long strand of hair in my salad, but Evelyn Thomas and Charity (I believe that was her name since she refused to repeat it) were very rude and even hung up on me and a coworker whose sandwich they totally messed up. Talk about rude and down right horrible customer service - Room Service employees!!! Refund my money now!

1  Thank Martha G
There are newer reviews for Room Service

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have never eaten here but we oder take out quite often. The food is very good and the selection is great.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Didn't get to taste the food, because the customer service was so poor I just wanted my money back. I will never return, thank the manager Evelyn Thomas for that.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This place makes the best salads. I think they key is in their ranch dressing lol. They have about 15 or more different combinations. They also sale soups and sandwiches. Delivery is optional as well. You definitely want to try this place during lunch. Just make sure you get there before 1:30. They are only open during lunch hours.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The food is awesome for delivery. I had a trial and had a break for lunch and they always delivered. Great food. Great taste!